FIDR tuyển cán bộ dự án về phát triển cộng đồng tại Quảng Nam, Đà Nẵng. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 16 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Foundation for International Development / Relief (FIDR) is a Japanese non-profit organisation which is permitted by PACCOM in Vietnam. FIDR implements community development projects in Quang Nam province and Da Nang city.
FIDR is now seeking qualified Vietnamese national staffs for the position of Project Facilitator for its projects. We strongly encourage people who already have some previous working experience, and want to seek their professional career in the field of humanitarian aid, to apply for this position.
– Implement and monitor project activities in alliance with related partners
– Assist in research, planning and evaluation of the projects
– Produce reports on project activities
They seek open-hearted, proactive and responsible person with following qualifications:
– High commitment to working for the vulnerable people such as children and the poor.
– Good interpersonal, teamwork and high communication skills.
– Good ability in making report and documentation in English. Having experience in doing research is a preference.
– University degree with minimum of two (2) years of working experience, preferably in the field of the humanitarian work sector.
– Good oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
– Good computing skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Able and willing to travel frequently to mountainous/remote project sites
Interested candidates are requested to send an application letter and CV in English attached with a recent photo, and with copies of obtained degrees and certificates to:
Service Center for Danang Foreign Affairs (SCEDFA)
Address: 472 Hoang Dieu St ,Danang city
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org hay email@example.com
Tel: (0511) 3552343, Fax: (0511) 3552346
Foundation for International Development / Relief (FIDR)
Address: 54 Hai Phong St., Danang city
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: www.fidr.or.jp/english
Tel: (0511) 3540404, Fax: (0511)3540405
Dead line for applications: Jun 16, 2011
Only short –listed candidates will be invited for interview from June 23 to 28, 2011.