Hội chữ thập đỏ Tây Ban Nha cần tuyển Cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 9/05/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
*SPANISH Red Cross is a Humanitarian Organization, member of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. Spanish Red Cross in
**Vietnam** is a creative and dynamic organization. SRC is partnership of and working with Vietnamese Red Cross in the sectors of employment for people with disabilities and other venerable groups, disaster relief and preparedness.*
Position PROJECT OFFICER
Location Based in Hanoi and short field trips to provinces.
Reporting to Project Coordinator from SPANISH RED CROSS
Counterpart to SPANISH RED CROSS
Duration One year.
To assist the Project Coordinator of SPANISH RED CROSS (SRC) in the coordination of the project ?Employment Plan for People with Disabilities and other vulnerable groups in Vietnam?, which will be implemented by VIETNAM RED CROSS (VNRC).
Areas of responsibilities
The Project officer is assigned to the Program on a full time basis. In this capacity his/her specific duties and responsibilities include :
1. To be actively involved in all the activities under the coordination and support of SRC and VNRC for this project.
2. To assist the Project Coordinator of SRC in the tasks as interpreter Vietnamese-English-Vietnamese in the field, and as translator of all needed documents and files related to the project.
3. To work closely with the VNRC relevant departments and the assigned Project Officer from VNRC to ensure proper management of the project, and to work closely with other concerned VNRC departments as and when needed.
4. To prepare narrative report of the project accordingly to the SRC rules
5. To work closely and report to the Project Coordinator of SPANISH RED CROSS.
6. To be willing to any other duty as and when required by the project.
Educational background: University Degree
Working Experience: Minimally three years of experience in the development sector (in NGO or government sector, supported by external donors) and specially in the disability sector.
Languages: Excellent command of written and spoken Vietnamese and English
Other skills and qualities:
Competence in MS Windows programs (Word and Excel).
Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Ability to represent SRC and the Project among national and international stakeholders
Interest in community development work
Open-minded attitude to working with people in the rural areas
Willing to travel extensively
Ability to work in team and independently
Sense of initiative and responsibility
Working Experience: Experience in training and in organizing workshops and seminars
Experience in management of Disability programs
Having worked in an international organization.
Mrs. Nguyen Thi Thuan
SPANISH RED CROSS
15, Thien Quang Str., Ha Noi
Phone/ Fax: 844 9423 146
The closing date for applications is 9 May 2008 @ 5pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.
Spanish Red Cross is an equal opportunity employer.