Diễn đàn Xã hội Dân sự Hợp tác Phòng chống AIDS (VCSPA) tuyển 1 điều phối viên. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 31 tháng 5 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Vietnam Civil Society Partnership Platform on AIDS (VCSPA) – a coalition of civil society organizations and community groups who share the goal of greater engagement of civil society for a more effective HIV/AIDS response in Vietnam – was founded in 2007 by the Institute for Social Development Studies and Bright Future Network. VCSPA unites civil society organizations and groups working on HIV/AIDS, strengthens their capacity, and organizes collective advocacy efforts.
At the present, VCSPA has around 200 members, who are local NGO, community groups, faith-based groups, self-help groups of people living with HIV and of populations most affected by AIDS such as drug users, sex workers and men who have sex with men. VCSPA is governed by the Platform Coordinating Committee (PCC), elected by members during VCSPA annual meeting. Chairing Committee – consists of one chair and two chair persons – make adhoc decision on behalf of PCC when PCC is not able to meet.
VCSPA is currently hosted by Center for Supporting Community Development Initiatives (SCDI).
VCSPA PCC is recruiting a person who is ready for a very interesting but challenge job of Platform Coordinator (PC).
PC works to support PCC and is under the direct supervision of VCSPA Chairperson.
PC’s Responsibilities include:
– Coordinate the implementation of VCSPA’s strategic plan.
– Coordinate the implementation of VCSPA’s projects and day-to-day activities.
– Represent PCC in communication with members.
– Represent VCSPA in meeting with donors and other stakeholders when requested by PCC.
– Draft VCSPA’s proposals to donors.
– Draft reports to donors, to PCC and to members.
– Manage VCSPA membership profile.
– Supervise VCSPA Assistant.
– Fluent in English, both writing and speaking, is a must.
– Experience in project management is a must.
– Knowledge on HIV and civil society is an asset.
– Willing to travel.
– Have ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
– Good interpersonal communication skills.
– Good organization skills.
How to apply:
Interested candidate should send detailed CV with name and contact information of 2 persons who can be references, and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: May 31, 2011.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview during the week of June 1, 2011.
Employment is immediate. The position is based in Hanoi.