Handicap International tuyển 1 điều phối viên dự án làm việc tại Biên Hòa, Đồng Nai. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 22 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Handicap International is active in Viet Nam since 1992. The organization’s vision is of a world in which all forms of disabilities can be prevented, cared for or integrated, and in which the rights of people with disabilities are respected and applied. We are currently seeking a qualified and motivated person, Vietnamese nationality, to work in Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai province in the position of
Position type: Full time, contract term corresponds with project lifespan.
Location: Bien Hoa-based, with regular travel to project sites in districts of Dong Nai.
Interfacing: The coordinator reports to and is supervised by the Country Director on the national level, and the Regional Project Coordinator on the regional level. The coordinator cooperates directly with Vietnamese counterparts, and interacts with all staff members in the country program as well as regional and international programs in the same field.
This Project Coordinator is responsible for the management of the “Decent Work and Social Protection for Persons with Disabilities” project (SEI), in line with HI-VN values, strategies, and policies. The coordinator will ensure that the SEI project activities are well coordinated and managed to achieve the project goal and objectives, and most efficient use of resources. S/he will ensure strategic management of the SEI project team and coordinate with the team members to design and develop project plans, implement, monitor, and evaluate activities to achieve stipulated objectives.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Strategic Management: Participate in the discussion on global strategy definition of HI-VN, develop the Operational Plans (OP) according to the overall country strategy.
2. Project management
Project planning: Develop, review and revise planning whenever the needs occur
Project implementation: Implement project activities; conduct participatory meetings with stakeholders for quality control; select and disseminate technical communication between HI, NGOs, team and partners; identify needs for training, equipment, external support, and elaborate terms of reference; organize training in Vietnam and abroad as defined by proposals.
Project monitoring & reporting: Prepare weekly planning and updates to share within HI-VN; Follow up, spot check on-going activities for quality control; prepare periodical reports: donors reports, internal reports (annual reports, information for website, newsletter…); update indicators, achievements, activities and results according to the project LogFrame; manage the statistical outcomes of the project
Project Evaluation: Evaluate the project’s activities periodically; identify with partners the possible re-orientation of the project. Organize and participate in the external project evaluation on project impact.
– Act as a liaison between the project and other members of the program; maintain communication with the Technical departments of the Headquarters.
– Participate in regional coordination meetings with representatives from Laos and China.
– External communications: Represent Handicap International and the project in different seminar in the region; communicate with mass media; network with other stakeholders (NGOs, projects, other institutions) in the same field.
Fund raising: Establish networking for possible local and international funds. Participate in the fund raising activities.
4. Team management
– Manage the project team to ensure effective performance, quality deliverables, team spirit, personal development… towards achievement of project objectives.
– Manage external consultants for cost-effectiveness and capacity building of project team, partners, and beneficiaries.
5. Financial management
– Elaborate operational budget; monitor the daily expenditure, monthly accountancy using the HI follow-up tools.
– Follow procedures of HI, Vietnamese rules and donor’s rules.
– Write intermediary and final financial reports
– Identify complementary local funding possibilities
6. Logistics management
– Manage the purchasing process from planning to handing over;
– Supervise the maintenance of office and project inventory.
Selection Criteria and Qualifications
– University graduate in social sciences; Post-graduate degree is an advantage.
– A minimum of three years’ experience in leadership and management positions, preferably in the NGO circle. Experience in Disability and/or Vocational Training and Employment program implementation, resource mobilization and participatory approach is an advantage;
– Knowledge and experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners;
– Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
– Excellent proposal and report writing skills;
– Fluency in English (>IELTS 6.5 or equivalent) and Vietnamese, both verbally and in writing;
– Computer literate and effective abilities in Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
– Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure;
– Sensitive to needs of marginalized population and people with disabilities;
– Communicating in a credible and effective way;
– Building and promoting partnerships across the Organization and beyond;
– Ability to travel frequently to project sites.
Applications should include:
– A resume/curriculum vitae (no more than 3 pages) summarizing qualifications and experience;
– An application letter (no more than two pages);
– 3 work referees and contact details.
Please indicate your expectation for remuneration/salary in your application
Submit applications by 22nd June 2011
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to: email@example.com
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. For detailed information on Handicap International, visit our website: www.handicapvietnam.org