Tổ Tầm nhìn Thế giới Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) cần tuyển Trợ lý dự án tại Yên Bái. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 28/02/2011.
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position Project Assistant – Health (01 position), working for the Area Development Program (ADP) in Van Yen district, Yen Bai province:
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
Main Responsibilities: This position supports WV Vietnam to improve the health status of poor children and assists the ADP Manager in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the ADP’s health and nutrition activities to achieve stipulated objectives.
• Bachelor/ College degree in a relevant field (preferably social works, community development, public health, medicine, sitology…).
• 1 year relevant or community development working experience.
• Experience in program implementation and participatory approach.
• Understanding of monitoring and evaluation
• Basic written English skills, particularly report writing skills
• Well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel)
• Work at district level.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114). Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 28 February 2011
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.