Tổ chức CARE Việt Nam cần tuyển Quản trị IT, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 17/12/2010.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in IT Administrator.
Position title: IT Administrator
Reporting to: Deputy Country Director- Finance & Admin
Contract: 2 years contract with high potential for extension
Base in: Hanoi with extensive travel nationally
Summary of Job:
The primary responsibility of the IT Administrator, based in Hanoi, is to support CARE Vietnam (CVN) Management Information Systems functions. This includes the management / administration of day to day operations of the CVN information systems: network and server administration and security, support of Internet communication technology, Sun Financial System administration, software and hardware maintenance and user support and training. The position is responsible for ensuring that all locations have consistent and appropriate IT infrastructure, that all staff are aware of and comply with CARE IT policies and procedures, and that day to day support provided by external service providers in each location is to an acceptable standard.
• Ensure that there is appropriate and effective IT support and management in CVN (develop procedure guidelines and ensure all locations are compliant with IT policies)
• Ensure CVN staff are provided with appropriate support through a combination of external service suppliers and direct support by this role
• Assist the DCD- F&A with the strategic management of IT in CVN
• Provide IT support to the ERT (Emergency Response Team)
1. Degree in IT Management with major in application development and network administration
2. Minimum 5 years work experience in the management of IT systems in a networked office environment
3. Demonstrated expertise in office network and server set up and maintenance
4. Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
5. Experience in providing formal and informal IT training
6. Ability to prioritise
7. Strong customer-service approach
8. Strong influencing skills
9. Fluency in English both spoken and written
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date to apply for this position: 17th December 2010
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.