Tổ chức CARE Việt Nam cần tuyển 02 Cán bộ tài chính dự án, làm việc tại An Giang và Sóc Trăng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 24/12/2010.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is seeking experienced and qualified Vietnamese candidates for positions Project Finance Officers in Long Xuyen (An Giang province) and in Soc Trang field offices.
Position title: Project Finance Officer
Reporting to: Project Manager/Team Leader
Contract type: Short-term Consultancy contract
Position 1 (Code: CRND project)
Contract period: from start working day to 30 June 2011
Reporting to: Project Manager
Work location: Long Xuyen, An Giang with frequent travel to the project sites (An Giang, Long An & Dong Thap provinces)
Position 2 (Code: WATSAN project)
Contract period: from start working day to 30 September 2011
Reporting to: Team Leader
Work location: Soc Trang with frequent travel to the project sites (Soc Trang and Ca Mau provinces)
The Project Finance Officers will assist the Project Management Teams with key financial and administrative tasks as well as field based activities with project partners.
Financial management duties including but not limited to
1) Undertake daily financial duties such as handling advances and acquittals on time and effective
2) Reviewing of payment vouchers and supporting documentation to ensure compliance with CARE’s financial guidelines
3) Prepare monthly financial transaction report
4) Ensure that Project Assets Register and Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment Inventory is regularly updated.
5) Work close with project assistant and /or prepare consultant contract as required by project manager
6) Assist Project Manager for Quarterly Procurement plan
7) Prepare monthly cash float request based on CWP updating and an instruction from Project Manager
8) Assist Project Manager (and other team members) of the project to prepare project monthly, quarterly and yearly financial plans and cash forecasts
9) Assist Project Managers in monitoring and evaluation of the project, especially with regards to the financial management and reporting of Project Partners
10) Assist with the capacity assessment of financial systems and staff of implementing partners at the district and commune level. Provide financial orientation, training and other capacity building support to partners and CARE staff as required.
11) Report to the Project Managers or other senior officer any issues of financial irregularity
12) Assist with any audits that may be undertaken or requests for financial information
13) Backstopping / supporting field visits to the project area as required.
14) Other duties and general assistance as required by the Project management teams
1) University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
2) Minimum of 1 years working as an Accountant , prefer working in NGO environment
3) Experience using computer software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
4) Fluency in written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
5) Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision.
6) High level of commitment, honesty and flexibility
CARE International in Vietnam offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English stating the position Code to:
CARE in Vietnam
HCMC Project Office
32/63 Cao Thang street , ward 5 District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Closing date to apply for this position is 24th December 2010.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.