Oxfam Hong Kong cần tuyển cán bộ chương trình, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 26/11/2010.
Oxfam Hong Kong (OHK) is a member of Oxfam International and an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. It works with poor people regardless of race, sex, religion or politics in their struggle against poverty, distress and suffering. OHK has worked in Vietnam since 1988. It has the following vacancy in its Vietnam Office.
OHK is seeking a Vietnamese Pro-Poor Markets Programme Officer to work in Pro-Poor market programme designing market oriented project supporting the local poor, particularly women groups in accessing to market. The post- holder helps furthering impact on poverty by building up on ideas of livelihoods programme and women’s economic leadership for provinces under OHK support (Nghe An, Quang Tri, and Dak Nong provinces).
Reports to: Livelihoods Programme Coordinator
The post will be based in our Hanoi office with frequent travel in Vietnam and the region.
Job Specific Competencies
• Vietnamese national;
• Fluent English;
• Sound judgment, decision making, leadership and management;
• Ability to work independently, assume responsibility, initiate work plans and deliver effectively to deadlines;
• Excellent relational skills and the ability to represent the organization in various forums to build productive alliances and partnerships;
• Highly organized;
• Excellent analytical and critical skills;
• Effective writing and expression;
• Sensitivity in ethnic and rural contexts;
• Strong IT and computer skills;
• Financial management skills;
• Experience/education in designing and managing market-based development projects;
• Experience with value chains analysis and small enterprise development;
• Specific knowledge/experience of rattan, tea or the SEDP planning processes is an advantage;
• Personal commitment to Oxfam principles and the rights based approach, including gender and cultural equity, and participation;
• Commitment to poverty alleviation and the ability to engage at a personal level with poor marginalized communities and individuals; and
• Health and personal situation necessary to travel extensively under often difficult conditions to remote areas of the country as well as within the region.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to achieve results
• Communication skills
• Good organisational skills
Terms and Conditions: This Hanoi-based position is offered on a two-year contract renewable, 2 months probation period at start of contract. Terms and conditions are as per OHK personnel policy.
Gross Annual Salary Full Range: US$ 16,982 to US$ 22,470
To Apply: Send CV and cover letter including 3 work references, to: Human Resource Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam. Email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 5pm, 26th November 2010.
Job Description can be obtained from Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Tam (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Only finalists will be contacted as soon as possible after the closing date of applications. Applications will not be returned. (All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
PRO-POOR MARTKETS PROGRAMME OFFICER
Oxfam Hong Kong is an equal opportunity employer