Tổ chức Hợp tác Kỹ thuật Đức (GTZ) cần tuyển cán bộ dự án, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 22/11/2010.
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forwardlooking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. Working under difficult conditions, GTZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GTZ has operations in more than 120 countries worldwide. Since 1999 GTZ has maintained a representative office in Hanoi, which provides a full range of services to around 20 projects and programmes in the country.
The GTZ project “Development of Policies for Wind Energy Promotion in Vietnam” aims at improving the legal and technical framework conditions for the development of grid-connected wind power projects in Viet Nam.
There are three focus areas of work within the project as follows:
1. Establishment of legal framework conditions for grid-connected wind power
2. Promotion of advanced wind power technologies
3. Consulting services for selected wind power projects
The main focus of the project shall lie on the improvement of the legal framework conditions (focus area 1). GTZ is seeking one qualified and experienced Vietnamese national for the full-time position of: Project Officer
Duty Station: Hanoi
* Coordinates, supervises and contributes to the preparation and implementation of project activities and carries out other activities necessary for the implementation of this component
* Monitors project progress, reviews reports and documents concerning the progress of cooperation activities, determines bottlenecks and recommends alternative courses of action to the Chief Technical Advisor;
* Is responsible for authorisation and control of fund expenditure for project activities in accordance with the prevailing tipulations * Monitors operational budget against funds availability for the project
* Assists assigned national and international consultants in their work in the area of wind power planning and study on the energy policy framework.
* Develops and maintains contacts with all relevant stakeholders
* Facilitates the process of investigation of the needs of government, non-government institutions
* Takes part in the formulation of project action plans and facilitates synchronisation between the planning and budgeting system
* Actualises and coordinates the planning continuously together with CPs
* Is responsible for the preparation, execution and documentation of training, workshops, forums, meetings, and other project activities together with the partner institution
* field visits to the regions in accordance with the requirements of the project
* Contributes actively to the knowledge management of the project
* Compiles information about all activities related to Wind Energy Development and ensures knowledge transfer
* Supports communication to the press and PR work
* Establish a Monitoring and Evaluation system of the project impact.
* Degree of Master and/or Bachelor of Arts preferably in engineering, Business Administration, Foreign Language studies or related areas
* At least 3-5 years of experience in management of projects in the field of international development cooperation
* Industrial experiences would be an asset
* Monitoring and supervision skills
* Excellent command of MS-Office
* Excellent writing skills (e.g. reports)
* Fluent language skills in English (oral and written) and (if possible) German
* Superior organizational capacity and initiative; cooperative working with others, integrative and team-spirited personality; meeting the public with courtesy and tact, and using good judgments in providing information
Successful candidate will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, a clear career path with opportunities for promotion, competitive benefits and compensation as well as excellent policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post, to the following address before 22th November 2010
GTZ Office Hanoi
6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Note: Please mention “Application for Position of Project Officer – Wind Energy Project on the envelope or in the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline. Tel. contact is not encouraged