Tổ chức Phát triển Quốc tế Đức (GIZ) cần tuyển cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Hà Nội và đi công tác tại các vùng dự án theo yêu cầu.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Trước ngày 19/9/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) was established on 1 January 2011. It brings together under one roof the long-standing expertise of the German Development Service (DED), the German Technical Cooperation (GTZ) and InWEnt – Capacity Building International, Germany. As a federally owned enterprise, it supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. They are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
GIZ operates in many fields, including economic development and employment; governance and democracy; security, reconstruction, peace building and civil conflict transformation; food security, health and basic education; and environmental protection, resource conservation and climate change mitigation.
For many years, Viet Nam has been a priority partner country for German Development Cooperation. Projects and programmes cover the following three priority areas of cooperation, which are closely interlinked with the overarching goal of Poverty Reduction: 1) Sustainable Economic Development and Vocational Training; 2) Environmental Policy, Natural Resources and Urban Development; and 3) Health.
In this context the German Government has committed a technical cooperation (TC) module through GIZ Wastewater and Solid Waste Management Programme– (a) to strengthen capacities for sector development and to strengthen staff capacities of the Ministry of Construction (MoC) which is the Executing Agency for the TC module (TC-Component 1), (b) to provide capacity development to strengthen the management capacities and the service delivery quality of the participating wastewater operators and associated local institutions in up to ten Vietnamese provinces (TC-Component 2) and c) to provide capacity development to strengthen the management capacities and the service delivery quality of the participating solid waste operators and associated local institutions in one Vietnamese province (TC-Component 3). GIZ programme now is looking for a professional and dynamic Vietnamese national to fill the post of: Project Officer
Duty station: Hanoi, with occasional travel to programme sites (Bac Ninh, Hai Duong, Vinh City, Soc Trang, Tra Vinh, Can Tho).
The role of the Programme Officer will be to support the Chief Technical Advisor and the programme team (national and international advisors) in preparation, implementation and post-processing of the programme’s operation.
– Prepares, participates in and follows-up project planning (operational plans, monitoring etc.).
– Assists in preparing and conducting project activities and carries out other activities required for implementing these components
– Provides translation and interpretation services for other project activities, if and when required
– Establishes harmonious ways of communication between GIZ, the Ministry of Construction and the PPCs
– Is jointly responsible with the partner institution and the programme management for preparing, implementing and documenting training events, workshops, forums, team meetings and other project activities
– Developes and maintain contacts with all relevant stakeholders including other programme staff, consultants and the partner institution
– Provides support to short-term expert missions including drafting working agendas, preparing/ translating necessary materials from experts and counterparts, accompanying experts as local resource/interpreter
– Maintains the programme’s website and document management system
– Acts as facilitator between short-term expert and counterpart for assigned missions
Qualifications and skills required
– University degree
– Fluent in spoken and written Vietnamese and English, as well as ability to act as interpreter for meetings, workshops and seminars (candidates with additional German knowledge will have an advantage)
– At least 3 years’ professional experience in institutional assessment and project/programme work
– At least 3 years of professional experience in the translation of documents and the interpretation in above mentioned (or similar) technical disciplines
– Excellent analytical and reporting skills
– Ability to work independently under high pressure as well as in a team
– Proficiency in computer word processing and spreadsheet programmes (e.g. MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel and preferably MS Access); knowledge of LAN, web design (Joomla) and advanced IT knowledge would be an advantage
– Experience with similar position in other development cooperation project/programmes is an asset
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, an open corporate culture, a clear and promotive career path, competitive benefits and compensation, and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post, to the following address before 19th September 2011
GIZ Office Hanoi
6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Note: Please mention “Application for Position of Project Officer – Wastewater and Solid Waste Management Programme” on the envelope or in the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline. Tel. contact is not encouraged
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
(for further information please visit our website www.giz.de).