Tổ chức Phi chính phủ Plan In Vietnam cần tuyển 1 biên tập viên phụ trách về truyền thông. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 31 tháng 8 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
1.Plan has been working to build a better future for children in Vietnam since 1993. Currently, the programmes and projects of Plan involve around 150,000 households in 149 communes/wards in 33 districts in Central and Northern Vietnam, including 40,000 sponsored children and their families.
2. As a support team, in 2003, Communications Department has been established. Up to now, after 7 years presence, Communications Department with its 4 core functions including internal communications, external communications, programmes and fund acquisition support, has contributed quite well to the development of Plan’s reputation nationally and internationally. In the recent branding assessment in 2008, Plan ranks in the top 3 INGOs in Vietnam. It cannot be denied that great effort of every single department and single individual have been made, including Communications Department and its staff.
3. During the next 5 year period, Plan in Vietnam will be undergoing major changes toward 3 Country Programmes with more focus to remote mountainous areas. A communications strategy, was, therefore, identified helping to drive the development of Plan’s brand as a leading Child Right Development organization in Vietnam.
4. Given the ambition to enhance the overall quality of communication and information material, to produce high quality communications production with professional journalism English and Vietnamese writing, a professional consultant to deliver writing and editing services is required. He/she will support Communications Department on professional writing, editing and fitting them into international standard. He/she is also requested to deliver trainings on writing to Plan staff.
1. To support Plan Vietnam in general and Communications Department in particular on writing and editing communications productions such as media bundles, printing materials, stories, case studies, on-line news, press releases, reports, etc.
Recruitment: The recruitment will be conducted following Plan policy. The position will be advertised open for all interested candidates via mass media such as Vietnamworks.com or INGO Resources Center (to be decided by PC Department
Benefit package: A lump sum on monthly basic.
SCOPE OF WORK
- The consultant will work on part-time basis, 20 working hours per week. Travel to the field is needed. His/her main tasks include writing, editing and formatting narrative productions for Plan Vietnam under the supervision of Communications Department. A working plan will be agreed in advanced between Communications Department and the consultant.
*** CONSULTANT QUALIFICATION
This position is open for both national/international candidates
– Consultant is required to have a strong background in writing and editing, a professional reporter is preferred.
– Consultant has experience working with NGOs and development sector.
– Ability to meet tight project timelines.
– Ability to work collaboratively.
Estimated budget is appx 2,000 USD. Actual payment will be made upon consultant’s qualifications and negotiation.
*** All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit our website:
Please submit your letter of application (stating clearly the position and based location you want to apply for) and detailed curriculum vitae in English with recent photo together with copies of degrees and certificates and contact numbers by email or post not later than 31th August 2011 to:
Human Resources Department – Plan in Vietnam
10th floor, 72 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi, Vietnam
For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit our website:
(Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer)