Tổ chức CARE tại Việt Nam cần tuyển Điều phối viên. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/10/2010.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in a Micro Finance Coordinator Position for the Participatory Community Development Project (PACODE II) in An Giang and Soc Trang provinces.
Position title: Micro Finance Coordinator
Reporting to: Project Manager
Contract: From start working day to Jun 2013 with potential for extension
Base in: Long Xuyen, An Giang with frequent travel to the project sites
The micro finance component is intended to improve the livelihood situation of Women Develop Group (WDG) members by providing them credit to start up or improve their business or agricultural enterprises or; to provide them with credit to improve some basic living conditions. Another intention is to stimulate savings habits and reduce the dependency on private money lenders. A basic agreement with the Women’s Unions of Soc Trang and An Giang has been made for the transformation the WDG Credit scheme into sustainable Micro Finance Institute (MFI) according to the 28 decree by the government.
* Support the Women’s Unions in implementing and maintaining a savings and credit system for Women Development Groups
* Frequently assess the administrative and financial capacity of the partner organization on credit and organize needed capacity building;
* Conduct relevant review of Micro finance regulation including feasibility study for transforming the current credit scheme into independent MFIs
* Ensure successful transformation of the current credit & saving schemes into independent and professional MFIs to be comply with relevant government policies
* Support Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the WDG Credit scheme
Support programmatic management of the program
* Carry out all activities in close collaboration with the Women’s Union and other counterparts;
* Prepare reports on project activities and financial expenditure in agreed formats;
* Manage project expenditure in accordance with CARE in Vietnam rules and procedures to ensure that expenses from the project activities remain within agreed limits and project resources are used as efficiently and effectively as possible;
* Liaise with project consultant organizations, local government agencies and local program partners at all levels to obtain active support for the project activities;
* Maintain a close working relationship with the CARE in Vietnam project team in all project activities;
* Support the work of external consultants and interns;
* Provide input to program monitoring and evaluation systems;
Financial, administrative and human resources management of the project
* Update and monitor budgets, costed work plans, etc. for the component;
* Assist in preparing financial reports;
* Prepare reports on project activities in agreed formats;
* Assist with the regular assessments of the administrative and financial capacity of the partner organization and organize needed capacity building;
* Support the work of other PACODE team members
* Support the work of external consultants and interns.
* Interest in micro finance/banking issues
* At least one year experiences in micro finance or credit policies and transformation of MFI
* Knowledge of MIS for MFI
* Good English skills, both written and speaking; knowledge of spoken Khmer language will be an advantage
* Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
* Proficiency in using computer software, including: Word, Excel, Outlook
Interested person should send an English CV addressing the job title to: email@example.com no later than 30 October 2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone contact after submitting the application please.