Quỹ UNICEF Việt Nam cần tuyển Trợ lý nhân sự, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 13/09/2010
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Vietnamese Nationals to fill the following vacancy:
Post Title: HR Assistant
Location: Ha Noi
Summary of the Post:
Under general supervision of the HR Officer and working closely with the Snr. HR Assistant, performs a variety of clerical duties related to the HR functions.
Major duties and responsibilities:
1. Assist in the administering recruitment process by receiving and opening applications letters/mails, file in accordance of title of positions for shortlist by HR Officer. Prepare matrix of shortlisted candidates as required.
2. Contact candidates for writing test and interview. Assist in administering computers for the writing test.
3. Maintain the consultant roster and translators/interpreters roster. Be responsible for filing of consultants files.
4. Update and maintain the training database of all staff. File of training documents.
5. Maintain security list to ensure the update in timely manner. A portion of the list should be updated to the UN physicians.
6. Record and maintain attendance records of all staff to ensure the accuracy of all records
7. Performs other HR related duties, as required.
– Good education background, additional training in administrative/ human resources field is an advantage
– Three years of progressively responsible clerical or administrative work preferably with international organizations.
– Ability to work closely and harmoniously with a team
– Good organizational and communication skills, highly disciplined and responsible
– Fluency in English and Vietnamese required.
– Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
– Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
Please send detailed resume and cover letter (in English) and a copy of University degrees marked confidential to:
Human Resources Officer
UNICEF Viet Nam
81A Tran Quoc Toan street Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Closing date for receipt of applications is 13 September 2010
Please indicate the title of the post on the top left corner of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Selected candidates will be entitled to a competitive salary and medical benefits.