Tổ chức Hagar tại Việt Nam cần tuyển Quản lý chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/09/2010
Hagar Vietnam works with women who have experienced or are at high risk of exploitation and abuse. We seek a dedicated Program Development Manager to support our transformational work. If you’re committed to making a difference in the lives of disadvantaged women, and you have the requisite experience and qualifications, we invite you to submit an application.
The Program Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and securing funding and resource opportunities to support Hagar’s work with extremely disadvantaged women and children in Vietnam.
This position will be based in Hanoi, and will report directly to the Country Representative of Hagar Vietnam.
– Post graduate qualifications at a Master’s level (or equivalent experience) in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, International Development of a related field
– A minimum of five years’ industry experience in fundraising, grant management or financial management in an INGO;
– Demonstrated success in securing grants and funds and managing bilateral/multilateral grants and contracts;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated success in writing proposals and grant applications;
– Demonstrated skills in event management and proven success in fundraising;
– Self motivated and able to work with limited supervision; and
– Ability and willingness to work under pressure as part of a professional team.
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by September 30th, 2010
In the subject line, please insert: Application for Program Development Manager Position
More Info: http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/1559