Tổ chức Helvetas Thụy Sĩ cần tuyển cán bộ chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 17/09/2010.
Helvetas, the Swiss Association for International Cooperation has been working in Vietnam since 1993. For the new Organic and Fairtrade Cocoa Program (Eco-Cacao), Helvetas is looking for one experienced and highly motivated national staff based in Ben Tre Province.
Provincial Program Officer (PPO)
• Work closely with the provincial partners and the program management team to coordinate, provide technical assistance, and conduct ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the Program activities at field level in order to contribute to reach the outcomes formulated in the Program Document.
• Assist the farmer organizations in technical, management and organizational aspects in order to fulfill the requirements of organic and fair-trade certifications.
• Support provincial partners with financial management, planning and reporting to ensure the effective compliance of Helvetas and the Program policies for effective implementation of program activities
• Prepare logistics and facilitate training for both local partners and farmers, and act as a master trainer (Training of Trainer) in his/her areas of competencies where relevant
• Proactively facilitate the linkage between the private sector, the farmer organizations, the provinces and the other partners.
• B.Sc. in agriculture, rural development or related fields, with at least 3 years of field experience in development program/projects.
• Basic knowledge in participatory extension methods and good understanding of organic and fair-trade, rural development and gender and social inclusion issues in Vietnam.
• Computer literate on MS office software and on visualization methods and good communication and facilitation/visualization skills.
• Good team and outcome oriented spirit, and ability to adapt to fast and dynamic changing conditions, with flexible and open minded.
• Knowledge and experience about cocoa cultivation in Vietnam will be an advantage
• Good English proficiency would be an advantage.
Interested candidates should send applications to Ms. Nguyen Lam Giang at email@example.com and Mr Vo Van Phong at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to P.O. Box 81, Hanoi, 298F Kim Ma Street, Hanoi before 17 September 2010. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.