Tổ chức Hợp tác Kỹ thuật Đức (GTZ) cần tuyển Cán bộ truyền thông, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/08/2010.
GTZ is a federally owned organisation. We work worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. Our mandate is to support the German Government in achieving its development objectives. We provide viable, forward-looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. Sometimes working under difficult conditions, we promote complex reforms and change processes. Our corporate objective is to improve people’s lives on a sustainable basis.
GTZ has operations in 128 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Mediterranean and Middle East regions, as well as in Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia. We employ almost 15,000 staff worldwide, more than 11,000 of whom are national personnel. Since 1999 GTZ has maintained a representative office in Hanoi, which provides a full range of services to around 20 projects and programmes in Viet Nam.
German Technical Cooperation (GTZ) is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Vietnamese national to join its team at the representative office in Hanoi for the position of PR cum Communications Officer
Duty station: Hanoi
The PR cum Communications Officer is expected to fulfil the following responsibilities:
* Cooperate with GTZ Headquarters in Germany and implement a wide range of GTZ communications activities, including providing PR services to GTZ projects/programmes nationally and regionally
* Establish and maintain communication networks with other German and international development organisations in Viet Nam and the broader region
* Promote and facilitate effective internal and external communication strategies
* Develop, review and coordinate all key publications and digital media content, such as brochures, flyers, web pages, newsletters, etc., including supervising production and distribution processes
* Develop and manage contact with national mass media organisations and the press, including maintaining a contact database; monitoring press activities, organizing press conferences and producing press materials, such as press releases, press kits etc.
* Implement, coordinate and advise on GTZ Corporate Design standards across all publications and other promotional materials; including ensuring quality management
* Organize and manage events and activities
Minimum qualifications and skills:
* Excellent Vietnamese and German language skills (spoken and written); good English language skills highly desirable
* University degree and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
* Knowledge of PR and communication strategies, particularly working with the press
* Knowledge of publication/print procedures and Corporate Design
* Experience in organizing events and press conferences
* Coordination and supervisory skills. Management experience highly desirable
* Motivated, team-oriented and a communicative personality
* General computer literacy, e.g. Microsoft Office applications, Internet, etc.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, an open corporate culture, a clear career path with opportunities, competitive benefits and compensation, and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their application in German to one of the following addresses before August 31, 2010. Applications in English will not be considered.
By Post: Attn HR Department ‘Application for PR cum Communications Officer’, GTZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam
By email: email@example.com
Note: Please state ‘Application for PR cum Communications Officer’ in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For further information please visit our website www.gtz.de/vietnam