Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Sức khỏe Gia đình và Cộng đồng (CEFACOM) cần tuyển Nhân viên dịch vụ khách hàng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/08/2010
CEFACOM Consultancy for Family health & Community Liability Development Company limited (CEFACOM) is focusing on researching and providing supports for communities and families who are in need of support. Established in 2001, after several years of operation, CEFACOM has steadily become a reliable company in the areas of child protection and sustainable community development in Vietnam.
Areas of expertise include:
– Child rights & Child protection
– Water and Sanitation
– Community Development & Environment
– Poverty Reduction
– Gender and Development
CEFACOM is now looking for a qualified Client Service Executive based in Hanoi
– Handle a wide range of projects and clients
– Be responsible for communicating and developing relationship with clients
– Assist Project Manager in designing, developing project plans, implementing and monitoring project activities to make sure that the project meets client’s requirements in the best manner.
– Assist the project manager to prepare and manage budget for each project
– Check project documents before submitting to project manager and/or clients
– Assist Project Manager in preparing reports/outputs
– To attend meetings with clients/prospects as required by project manager
– Prepare for administration and logistics of project
– Liaise with international and local consultants and partners.
– Discuss problems which arise at the grass root level with the manager
– Be responsible to lead the team of assistants
– Other duties as reasonable requested by the project manager.
– University Degree
– At least 2 years of experience in client service
– Good project planning, management, budget and report writing skills
– Good management, administrative and organizational skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Good spoken and written English
– Good computer skills
– Experience in health, education, community development or social work is an advantage.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contact: Interested applicants can send detailed CV and application letter in English no later than 30 August 2010 to
No. 45 Lane 5, Lang Ha St, Hanoi