Tổ chức CARE Việt Nam đang cần tuyển Quản lý chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 26/08/2010.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in Program Manager of Disaster Risk Management Projects.
Position title: Program Manager of Disaster Risk Management Projects
Reporting to: Deputy Country Director Program
Contract: One year contract with potential for extension
Base in: Hanoi with travel to project sites as required
The Program Manager of Disaster Risk Management Projects is a senior member of the program team and works as an integral part of the Country Office (CO). The Program Manager of Disaster Risk Management Projects works directly under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Program (DDP) and contributes to the achievement of the program priorities of CARE International in Vietnam. The Program Manager of Disaster Risk Management Projects performs all duties in close consultation & collaboration with the Country Director (CD), DDs and project coordinators and managers.
This position provides management support, technical support and quality assurance to CARE International in Vietnam’s DIPECHO funded projects. The position is based in CARE’s national office in Hanoi with regular travel to the field.
Program Management, Coordination and Development
• Provide oversight and support to the Disaster Risk Management Project Managers in all aspects of project cycle management (design, implementation, monitoring, reporting, evaluation) according to donor requirements
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with key Disaster Risk Management partners in order to facilitate timely reporting on project progress
• Participate as a senior manager within the program team, contributing to development and Implementation of CARE Vietnam policy and practice
• Support project managers to manage staff, budgets, and external resources effectively to meet project goals
• Facilitate monitoring visits to projects by donor and CARE Member representatives and other visitors
• Ensure budget expenditure in line with approved budgets and CARE and donor financial policy and Procedures
• Review monthly financial expenditure reports with project managers and initiate corrective action as required
• Approve budget modifications within authority and prepare requests for revisions to donors
• Facilitate, with the project managers, the timely preparation of project-based costed work plans Human Resources Management and Administration
• Ensure effective project team structures and assist project managers in the recruitment of new staff
• Support the project managers in conducting project staff appraisals and undertake appraisals of direct reports
• Ensure timely review and approval of all project-related administrative and travel requests in accordance with the limits of the position’s authority
Representation and Liaison
1. Develop and maintain close working relationships with relevant Government of Vietnam departments and agencies, donors and NGOs. A particular focus of this role is the establishment and ongoing maintenance of a good relationship between CARE International in Vietnam and its international NGO partners in Vietnam.
2. Ensure appropriate representation of CARE in relevant program, policy, coordination and information sharing fora in Hanoi and other parts of the country.
1. Minimum of five years experience in the field of disaster risk management with at least three years experience in a management role for a development and/or humanitarian NGO.
2. Excellent people management and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to develop team work.
3. Demonstrated skills in program design and proposal development, including donor relations.
4. Demonstrated experience in financial management and administration of programs.
5. Strong representational and networking skills with demonstrated ability to build strong relations with local and national government and other partners.
6. Excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English language skills.
7. Previous experience in managing DIPECHO funded projects would be an advantage.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date to apply for this position: 26 August 2010
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.