Abt Associates đang cần tuyển Quản lý giám sát và đánh giá dự án. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 22/07/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Abt Associates Inc. is seeking a candidate for a full time position on its USAID-funded Avian & Pandemic Influenza Initiative (APII). This project aims to strengthen Vietnam’s public and private capacities to prevent, rapidly detect, and respond to avian and pandemic influenza and other zoonotic threats, and to prepare for a possible human influenza pandemic.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, under the supervision of the Technical Director for Human Health and M&E, will develop and manage systems for the monitoring and evaluation of all project components.
The main responsibilities are :
· Lead the finalization of the project monitoring plan, and the development of systems (incl. databases) for continuous monitoring and evaluating of project activities and outcomes.
· Design assessment protocols, questionnaires, and other M&E instruments.
· Support M&E data collection and quality verification, ensuring that all data collected and entered into the databases are accurate, relevant, complete, consistent, and timely.
· Support the application of the project quality assurance and data quality assurance procedures across compoents of APII.
· Maintain the project’s M&E framework and assist senior management in making performance-based decisions based on lessons learnt.
· Support assessments, surveys, and studies conducted by the project team, including the analysis and write-up of assessments and survey reports.
· Assist in the compilation and preparation of work plans, progress reports and other project documents, supported by the M&E system.
· Help organize workshops/seminars/training courses and conduct training in M&E in order to enhance the capacity of partners. · Other relevant duties as agreed to with Senior Management.
· Masters Degree in Statistics, Research, Public Health or other relevant field.
· At least 3-5 years of professional experience in monitoring & evaluation, data management, report writing, research, or other relevant work is required.
· Computer literacy incl. word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and statistical analysis programs.
· High level of English proficiency.
Please submit a letter of interest and a recent Curriculum Vitae by email to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Email submission is preferred, however, documents can also be mailed or delivered to:
Abt Associates, 72 Xuan Dieu, 2nd floor, Tay Ho District, Hanoi.
Please mark the envelope: ‘Application for M&E Manager position’
Deadline for submission: July 22, 2010