ThienNhien.net – Tổ chức CARE Việt Nam đang tuyển cán bộ dự án . Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 28/07/2010.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in Project Officer Position for HIV project named “Doi Thoai”.
Position title: Project Officer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Contract: One year contract with high potential for extension
Base in: Ho Chi Minh City and travel to other project sites as required
The project objective is “to reduce stigma and discrimination towards people living with HIV (PLHIV) and orphan and vulnerable children (OVC) to encourage their access to health and education services and improve quality of their life” in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The Project Officer is responsible to assist the Project Manager to carry out the project activities, small grant management and administrative work, and support the project partner – Hanoi Preventive HIV/AIDS Center.
Assist Project Manager to:
* Facilitate the development and implementation of work plans
* Carry out all day-to-day project financial and administrative work including small grant management, budgeting, fund transferring, travel plans and procedures
* Contribute to the development of training curriculum, training materials and training agenda;
* Prepare draft TOR for consultants when necessary;
* Conduct regular monitoring activities via telephone, email and field visits to ensure the quality of work undertaken by the project partners in each project sites;
* Maintain good working relations with partners and staff;
* Follow up quarterly progress and financial report of partners;
* Collect, analyze and manage information to develop progress reports on project activities in the agreed formats
* Translate documents from English into Vietnamese and vice versa when needed
* Represent CARE with government and non-government organizations, donors and relevant individuals and organizations when authorized by Senior Managers and supervisor
* Demonstrated commitment to gender equity and diversity
* Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, Administration, Laws and other relevant fields
* At least 1 year experience in community-based health projects, preferable in HIV/AIDS and human rights. Previous experience working for an INGO is an advantage
* Familiarity with JICA’s policies, financial management tools, and project cycle is an advantage
* Good interpersonal communication, training and facilitation skills
* Good written and spoken English skills, competency in Japanese will be an advantage
* Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
* Familiarity with and commitment to gender equity and diversity
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: email@example.com Closing date to apply for this position: 28July 2010.
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.