Trung tâm Phát triển Nông thôn Bền vững (SRD) cần tuyển biên phiên dịch và kế toán làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 27/5/2010.
Sustainable Rural Development (SRD) is a National NGO which inherits the experience of CIDSE’s 28 years working in poverty alleviation in Vietnam. We empower disadvantaged communities in rural and mountainous areas to sustainable manage their own livelihood systems, regardless of ethnic group, gender or religious belief. SRD currently focuses on sustainable agriculture, rural livelihoods, climate change, local governance and pro-poor policy advocacy.
1. Interpreter / Translator
1. Reconcile monthly bank statement, petty cash;
2. Reconcile all project account balances;
3. Control project budget;
4. Input all accounting transactions into the accounting software;
5. Prepare financial reports ( Balance sheet, P&L, trial balance, project financial report);
6. Conduct financial training, internal audit for project partners;
7. Carry out all procedures prepared for external audit;
8. Perform other related work as required.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting major;
· Good in both English and Vietnamese;
· High attention to details;
· Good analytical and organizational skills;
· Creative & teamwork;
· Good computer skills especially Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Accounting Software;
· At least three years working experience at the same position;
· Previous experience of working for a non-government organization (NGO) will be an asset.
Remuneration: Net income would be from $USD350–500 per month depending on qualifications and competitiveness.
- Interpret / translate in the assigned areas;
- Accompany specialists in field trips and provide interpretations;
- Prepare paperwork – considering agendas before meetings, or lectures/speeches when received in advance; liaise with clients to discuss any unclear points; consult with experts in specialist areas;
- Proofread and edit final translated versions of important publications of the organisation or project/program reports;
- Develop project proposals and researches in collaboration with Research and Advocacy Manager and Program Manager/ Officers;
- Provide clients with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document;
- Use the internet and email as research tools throughout the translation process;
- Prioritize work to meet deadlines;
- Build up specialist vocabulary banks; retain and develop specialist knowledge on specialist areas of translation;
- Perform other related work as required.
– Bachelor degree in English or equivalent;
– Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese;
– English editing experience is a must;
– High attention to details;
– Ability to work independently under minimize supervision as well in a team;
– Good computer skills especially Excel, Words, PowerPoint;
– Have working experience at the same position, previous experience of working for a non-government organization (NGO) or in development sector will be an asset.
Net income would be from $USD300–500 per month depending on qualifications and competitiveness.
Please send a Cover Letter (in English) stating why you are suitable for this position together with CV and copies (notarization not required) of relevant degree by 27 May 2010 to:
Centre for Sustainable Rural Development – SRD
No.56, Lane 19/9, Kim Dong Str., Hoang Mai, Hanoi, Vietnam
Please visit SRD website for more details: www.srd.org.vn
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Application will not be returned.