Tổ chức Phòng chống tác hại của thuốc lá (Health Bridge Canada) tại Việt Nam đang cần tuyển 01 Cán bộ dự án, hỗ trợ cho Chương trình kiểm soát ung thư tại Việt Nam. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/03/2010.
Project Officer (
HealthBridge is an international, non-profit, non-governmental organization that aims to identify, understand and bridge gaps in public health, including gaps between needs and technologies, evidence and policies, and policies and practice. HealthBridge has been operating in
HealthBridge is currently looking for a qualified Vietnamese National to fill the position of Project Officer (PO) for its project “Promoting evidence based communication for improving cancer control in Vietnam” aiming to support the National Cancer Control Program in Vietnam, through improving public awareness of the risk factors and a measures for major preventable cancers, supporting policy changes that will reduce risk of cancer at the population level, increasing the availability and accessibility of the public and grassroots health workers to information on early signs of cancer and the referral system, and improving accessibility to appropriate pain control and quality palliative care for advanced cancer patients.
Overall responsibility of
· Assist the SPM in preparing/adjusting the annual work plan.
· Assist the SPM in developing and applying tools for project monitoring and evaluation.
· Provide technical support and supervision to partners to make sure the quality of the activity implementation.
· Assist the SPM in preparing the sub-contracts, following up subcontracts, collecting reports, financial documents and drafting the due project reports.
· Assist the SPM in develop a reporting system and reporting tools for partners and consultants.
· Assist the SPM and Project Director in identifying the communication partner, coordinating the efforts and inputs of partners in developing IEC materials, planning and conducting BCC communication campaign.
· Conduct monitoring activities to government partners, key stakeholders, and demonstration project sites to ensure the activities timely implemented and the project objectives met.
· Provide translation of technical materials and reports as needed.
· Support project manager in organizing and preparing the materials for workshops.
· Assist the SPM in the budget estimation and tracking all project expenses to ensure that expenditures are in accordance with project budgets, with guidance from the HealthBridge Canada Finance & Administrative Officer.
· University degree in Medical or Public health.
· Knowledge and practical experience in qualitative/quantitative research, communication for behavior change, and results-based programming.
· Minimum two years professional experience, preferably with local NGOs or international NGOs in the relevant area of work.
· Good organizational and computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail and Internet).
· Knowledge/experience on web development and maintaining will be highly appreciated
· Good verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to travel and spend time in the field
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, detailing applicable experience and skills, and a CV to: email@example.com or
Pham Thi Thu Ha
15 and 16, Lane 232
Closing Date: March 15, 2010
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.