Chương trình bảo tồn rùa Châu Á (Asian Turtle Program – Cleveland Metroparks Zoo) đang cần tuyển vị trí quản lý Trung tâm Cứu hộ Rùa Trung Bộ (Manager of Assurance Colony). Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 06/01/2010.
Turtle Assurance Colony Manager
Position: Manager of Assurance Colony
Affiliation: Asian Turtle Program –
Application deadline: 06th January 2010
Start date: January 2010
The Asian Turtle Program was established in 1998 and incorporated into the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo/Cleveland Zoological Society’s
The aim of ATP is to establish a safe and sustainable future for Asian turtles, and to ensure that no further turtle species become extinct in the region. We implement strategic interventions that directly contribute to the conservation of Asian turtles, helping to ensure efficient use of limited resources, as well as developing capacity, strengthening leadership, and ultimately effecting positive attitudinal and behavioral change within society.
Scope of work:
The Field Officer will Organize, develop the Species Habitat Conservation Area (SHCA) for Vietnamese Pond Turtle (Mauremys annamensis) Quang Ngai specifically and
– Work closely with Quang Ngai FPD to establish SHCA and Assurance Colony and manage it well
– Analyze and report on the results of research activities
– Contact directly to Program Coordinator about the work and research
– Assist with other turtle-related projects activities as required
– Integrate turtle-focused conservation initiatives with ENV enforcement training, awareness, and wildlife crime advocacy activities
This position needed a University degree (Postgraduate Degree preferred) in a related field with good English and at least 2 years of work experience in a similar position with an international organization, or NGO.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, CV, and contact details to:
Mr. Hoang Van Ha –
Asian Turtle Program, 1101,
Tel: 043 3773 7858/Fax: 043 3773 7856