DAI cần tuyển 1 chuyên gia về biến đổi khí hậu cho dự án về môi trường REDD+ tại Việt Nam của tổ chức. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 30 tháng 9 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve their clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. Clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and host-country governments.
DAI intends to expand its environmental programming and presence in Vietnam. DAI programs will aim to increase local capacity and knowledge on climate change adaptation and support technical development of REDD+ projects. DAI seeks candidates with the following knowledge and/or expertise:
– Biodiversity and global climate change (adaptation or mitigation);
– Climate change funding mechanisms, environmental finance and forest carbon;
– Forestry and forest management, including sustainable use and conservation, and agroforestry
– Institutional capacity building (including private and public sectors) and training;
– Environmental impact assessments and monitoring
– University degree in related field
– Minimum five years professional experience
– Experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded projects highly preferred
– Proficiency in English
Please send a brief cover letter and CV to Nature@dai.com with “Climate Change Experts” in the title of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone inquiries please.