Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới tại Việt Nam (WVV) đang tuyển một trợ lý dự án y tế cho Chương trình Phát triển Vùng (ADP) tại huyện Trà Bồng, Quảng Ngãi. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/11/2009
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position: Project Assistant – Health (1 position) based in Tra Bong District, Quang Ngai Province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
• The position supports WV Vietnam to improve health and nutrition status of children in Tra Bong ADP.
• The position assists the ADP Manager in planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, health/nutrition activities in Tra Bong ADP.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
• A University graduate in Public Health, Medicine or Nursing, having good knowledge in the field of public health.
• Good understanding of community development and gender issues and/or training skills will be advantage.
• Good reading and report writing skills in English.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Willingness to work at the project sites (district level).
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include: + Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Ms. Phan Thi Uyen Thu – Human Resource Manager
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 12, Road No. 9, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Hung Commune,
Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel.: +848 54318354; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 15 Nov 2009.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization which works to improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are marginalized and living in poverty regardless of religion, race and gender.