Chương trình Phát triển Liên Hợp Quốc (UNDP) hiện đang tuyển một cán bộ tư vấn về đào tạo. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 4/11/2009.
Dear colleagues and friends,
UNDP Vietnam seeks Individual international consultants or international consultants from consulting firms/institutions to submit technical proposal and financial proposals for Leadership Training of National Female Programme Officers.
This consultancy will involve the design and facilitation of a 2 day long training for national female programme officers for UN/DP Viet Nam in Hanoi for the purpose of equipping them with leadership knowledge and skills aiming at improved opportunities for promotions within the CO and UN/DP globally
Final products include:
1.Design of the course for training of female leadership. Deliverables before the training will include the following:
* Learning needs assessment of participants via brief questionnaire
* Training schedule for distribution to the participants
* Hand-outs (one master copy) and other learning materials.
2. Conduct the 2 day long training. The trainer will be the lead facilitator in the conduct of the training.
3. End of mission report – a brief summary of the activities and recommendations for the CO how to support female staff to advance their career and ensure sustaining their leadership capacity in long term. Time sheet will also be part of the mission report.
Full solicitation documents can be obtained by visiting UNDP website at http://www.undp.org.vn/detail/get-involved/undp-opportunities/undp-opportunities-details/?contentId=3219&languageId=1
Interested candidates are invited to submit technical and financial proposals to:
72 Ly Thuong Kiet Hanoi – Viet Nam
Tel. 84 4 3942 1495
Deadline for submissions: Wednesday 05:00 PM | 04-Nov-2009
Kindly disseminate this announcement to the potential consultants.
Thank you and best regards,
Le Tuyet Sinh (Ms.)
Admin Assistant, Procurement
25-29 Phan Boi Chau Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Tel: (84) 4 39421495 Ext. 291
Fax: (84) 4 39422267