MDMF (Médecins du Monde France), một tổ chức nhân đạo của Pháp hiện đang tuyển một Cán bộ dự án y tế làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 26/10/2009.
Médecins du Monde France (MDMF) is a French humanitarian organization. Operating in Vietnam since 1989, MDMF provides comprehensive HIV/AIDS services, ranging from prevention, VCT, to treatment, care and support, and OVC programs in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Hanoi’s program operates via mobile and home care teams and through its full-service outpatient facility, the Tay Ho Day Care Centre (TayHo DCC)
MdMF is seeking a qualified Vietnamese national applicant to join our dynamic team in Hanoi in the role of Hanoi Medical Project Officer.
The Hanoi Medical Project Officer (HN MPO) supports Tay Ho DCC medical personnel in the implementation of the program, providing technical and project management expertise and ensuring the highest standard of quality in care and treatment.
The HN MPO reports directly to HN Site Coordinator and enjoys a strong functional link with the Country Medical Coordinator. .
The HN MPO will co-operate with the financial and administrative staff in budgeting and financial tracking
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Implementation of Medical activities- 50%
• Collaborate with DCC Medical Team to offer reliable and efficient medical services in the field of treating HIV/AIDS and related infections (for both in-center and home based care activities);
• Work with partners to set up high quality health services, laboratory, sustainable referral system and ensure medical protocols application and implementation;
• Participate with each partner in the monthly activity planning, monitoring and evaluation, and ensure the punctuality and accuracy of MER (monitoring, evaluation, reporting) system.
Liaison between partners- 25% in conjunction with the Country Medical Coordinator:
• Create a network between the partners working on the medical side of the Project (MdM, Pepfar, DCC etc.) and connect with other organizations or local structures working on similar issues;
• Collaborate with the Social Project Officers on overall implementation of the program, trainings, meetings etc.
Reporting – 25%
• Report monthly and on time on the activities progress to Country Medical coordinator and HN Site Coordinator;
• Assist partners in developing and implementing efficient reporting systems.
Required education, skills and qualities
• Vietnamese certified medical doctor;
• Good command in computer hardware (Word, Excel, Power Point, Epi Info, Outlook)
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese;
• At least 3 years of relevant, proven working experience in HIV/AIDS care, treatment and prevention;
• Experience in program design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
• Ability to provide technical assistance to the DCC effectively and persuasively;
• Strong team skills focusing on participation and consensus-building;
• Strong abilities in report writing and data handling;
• Previous experience of working with non-governmental organizations is an asset.
Interested applicants should send an application letter together with a CV in English to the following address with the subject title “Hanoi Medical Project Officer”, no later than 26th October 2009. The detailed Job Description is available upon request. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. The application will not be returned. Electronic application is acceptable. No phone calls please.
Médecins du Monde France
342B, Nghi Tam, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Fax: (84.4) 3719.2529
Médecins du Monde offers competitive salaries and a generous benefit package.