AIDA cần tuyển Tư vấn nông nghiệp làm việc ở Lào Cai. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 10/01/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EXPERT AIDA-VIETNAM
AIDA, Aid, Exchange and Development Association, Spanish Non Profit Organization is seeking for a national agricultural expert to implement a study and develop a proposal to improve animal feed production at Tieng Phong cooperative, Bat Xat district (Lao Cai province).
AIDA is an independent, non-denominational, apolitical, non profit organization founded in 1999 and declared an organization of Public Utility and Service by an Order of the Spanish Ministry of Interior on September 24, 2004. All of our members are professionals in Cooperation for Development.
The aim of AIDA is the improvement of people’s living conditions, regardless of religion, gender, race or ideology. AIDA is focused in developing countries (under-developed countries and average income countries) promoting improvements in the living conditions of the less fortunate communities, by carrying out Cooperation Projects and Programmes.
AIDA works with technical assistance in the short, medium or long-term, with the transfer of knowledge and with ongoing support to all the counterparts of the project by involving professionals from various sectors.
AIDA Vietnam, in coordination with local authorities, is at present implementing local plans for development in rural areas regarding agriculture and aquaculture programs and strengthening the groups and cooperatives of these sectors.
Terms of Reference
AIDA Organization is seeking for a national agricultural expert to implement a study and develop a proposal to improve animal feed production at Tieng Phong cooperative, Bat Xat district (Lao Cai province).
This task will be under the action of the project “Improving the standard of life of the ethnic minorities of North Vietnam: Support to the production, processing and commercialization of its products.”
The project is been managed between AIDA and Lao Cai Agricultural Extension Centre. Both of them configure the project management unit.
Duties and responsibilities:
• To implement a study about the product generated at Tieng Phong cooperative (animal feed).
• To prepare a technical proposal to improve the product in terms of; (i) increasing its expiry period, (ii) and reducing its price to obtain a competitive product at the local market.
• To plan and to implement all given duties in scheduled time-frame.
• To maintain a constant communication with the project management unit.
• To complete the task in a maximum period of one (1) month.
• To prepare and deliver the plan (in English and Vietnamese) to the Project Director before 27th February 2009.
• University degree in a field relevant to the work such as agricultural engineer or veterinary.
• Minimum two (2) years of professional experience.
• Experience in application of informatics tools and methods (Windows, Office and Internet)
• Effective oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese language.
• Available to travel.
Would be an advantage:
• Specific qualifications in international cooperation.
• Experience in others cooperation projects related to development, rural, forest, fishing, agriculture or similar.
• Excellent reporting, presentation and team working skills.
• Personal Details: Complete Name, ID number, Address, telephone.
• Skills, abilities and attitude description.
• Education: University Degree and others.
• Job experience: Name of the company, employer details and job description.
• Certifications of employers would be required if necessary.
• One (1) month: February.
• Localization: Bat Xat district (Lao Cai province)
• Incorporation date: February 2009. Full time.
The candidates selected will be contact by email or telephone for a personal interview and written test in AIDAs office:
36, alley 35, Cat Linh Str. Hanoi VIETNAM.
Telf/Fax: +84.04 2661420
Applicants with a serious interest in this position can submit a CV according the criteria mentioned above before 10th January 2009 to:
AIDAs Project Coordinator Ms. Silvia Santos: email@example.com.