CSDP – The Centre for Sustainable Development Policy Studies cần tuyển Cán bộ nghiên cứu. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 28/10/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Centre for Sustainable Development Policy Studies (CSDP) is a science research and consulting institution on sustainable development. CSDP operates under Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences (VASS) with financial and personnel self-control mechanism, in compliance with the Science and Technology Law and Decree 115/2005/ND-CP. CSPD’s areas of work include: 1) Study socio-economic, environmental issues for advising policies on sustainable development; 2) Provide consulting services on sustainable development for subnational government, projects, institutions and enterprises; 3) Collaborate for organizing training on policy analysis, formulating and monitoring development plans, project designs and management, monitoring and evaluation etc. and 4) In association with national and international partners, conduct science researches on sustainable development.
CSDP is recruiting a Senior Project/Research Officer with the following tasks and requirements:
Taking on the role of a Senior Project/Research Officer for consulting and research activities with the following tasks:
1. Searching and approaching potential projects and implementing consulting/ research activities including:
– In collaboration with CSDP?s members and associates, searching and approaching potential projects; Drafting proposals for consulting/ research projects;
– To prepare plans, report outlines, tools, questionnaires for consulting/ research activities;
– Taking a part in organizing (and when needed, leading) the missions for field works (preparations of work plans, documents, logistics, liaisons, conducting field surveys, collecting data…);
– Taking a part in data processing, drafting and finalizing consulting/ research reports, presenting the results of consulting/research activities;
– Taking on the role of Team Leader/ Research Project Leader as appropriate to the capacity and expertise for consulting/ research works as requested.
2. Responsible as CSDP?s focal point of in-depth knowledge for at least one theme on sustainable development; regularly updating information on sustainable development policies in order to promote and conduct consulting/research activities.
3. Contact and liaise with partners and clients for CSDP?s work requirements.
4. Taking part in CSDP?s general events and activities; Responsible for promoting and strengthening CSDP?s profile in public relations, liaisons, communication… inside and outside the centre office.
5. Undertake other tasks as requested by CSDP?s Director.
1. Post-graduate diploma in development economics, business administration, social sciences or relevant fields;
2. At least 3-5 year working experience in project/ research works (experience as Team Leader/ Research Project Leader will be an advantage);
3. Strong analytical, synthesizing, reporting and presentation skills;
4. Good in English (speaking and writing commands);
5. Familiar with MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer (familiar with statistics software like SPSS, STATA… will be an advantage);
6. Capacity to work independently as well as in teams;
7. Ability to cope with workloads;
8. Good interpersonal skills.
Application documents include a detailed Curriculum Vitae, Application Letter and copies of relevant diploma/certifications to be submitted by email or post to:
Centre for Sustainable Development Policy Studies
Room 1413, 14th Floor, No. 1 Lieu Giai street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Phone: 04 2422043; Fax: 04 2730495
Deadline for application: 28 October 2008