Dự án Biogas cần tuyển Điều phối và Kỹ sư dự án. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 14/03/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The project “Biogas program for the animal husbandry sector in Vietnam 2007 – 2011” is a joint operation of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development – Department of Livestock Production / Vietnam and the Netherlands Development Organization-SNV/the Netherlands. The overall objective of the project is to improve the livelihood and quality of life of rural farmers in Vietnam through exploiting the economic and non-economic benefits of domestic biogas and to develop a commercially viable domestic biogas sector. The Biogas Project Division now is seeking candidates for the following vacancies:
01 PROJECT COORDINATOR – Vacancy code: BP II – PC
1. Program administration and implementation
– Develop and implement a marketing and extension strategy and a quality management strategy for the project
– Draft annual plans and budgets
– Initiate, coordinate, organize, stimulate and supervise all project activities
– Implement guidelines for project resource application, maintain proper administration of project resource application
– Monitor implementation progress, budget depletion and the project’s liquidity position as per international accounting standards
– Write half-year and annual project reports to be submitted to donors and authorized organisations.
– Maintain proper relations with programme partners at national, provincial, district and commune level
– Establish and manage good relations with major biogas actors
3. Monitoring and Evaluation
– Develop, implement and maintain a project-wide monitoring system
– Initiate project monitoring and evaluation activities
4. Human resource management
– Stimulate, motivate and supervise project staff
– Implement staff rules and regulations, conduct periodical staff appraisals and performance reviews
– Develop and implement staff development plan
– Promote gender-awareness and sensitivity in theory and practice amongst all staff members and within all activities
01 BIOGAS ENGINEER (QUALITY CONTROL) – Vacancy code: BP II – BE/Q
– Control the quality of biogas plants by providing guidance to technicians in the Provinces and by regular checks of plants that are under construction or already finished and approved.
– Hold grip of both the quality and the quantity of the achievements in the field and report to BPD on irregularities or suggestions and recommendations from the field officers to improve the project.
– Assist to develop technical standards and quality assurance procedures for the project. Apply and monitor quality control procedure at program national level;
– Support to design, construct and maintain biogas plants;
– Support technical training document and training courses of the field in charge;
– Support other tasks of technical department when required.
– At least university graduate in agriculture, energy, construction or economics
– Experiences in biogas technology is an advantage
– Good command computer skills (Words, Excel.)
– Fluently in writing and speaking of English
– Age range as regulated by Vietnamese Labor Law and seniority in character
– Good command of analysis and communication, skillful in subject trainings
– Ability to work with community, effective cooperation with program partners and colleagues in a multi cultural environment
– Ability to work independently and in team
– Experiences of working in development programs or INGO is an asset
– Frequently travel to program provinces for period up to 25-50% monthly
– For the post of Project Coordinator: At least 5 year experiences in senior management position
– For the post of Biogas Engineer: At least 3 year experiences in the field of civil construction, renewable energy, rural development or other related fields; Good analysis and communication skills, specialised training capability; Experiences in implementation and supervision of CAD/CAM programs; Understanding on Plant Idendification Location System and Mapinfor are advantages.
Written applications and CV in both Vietnamese and English together with 01 photo 4×6, copies of relevant degree/certificates, marking Vacancy code should reach below address before 17:00 pm of Friday 14th March 2008.
Biogas Project Office
R. 104 – 2G Bldg. – Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound,
298 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi .