Pathfinder cần tuyển vị trí Quản lý nhân sự/Hành chính. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 29/2/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Pathfinder International is a US-based non-governmental organization whose mission in Viet Nam is to support the government to improve reproductive health (RH) care through comprehensive initiatives that build capacity and respond to the needs of the community.
To learn more about Pathfinder International, please visit our website: http://www.pathfind.org/site/PageServer
Pathfinder is seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Administrative/Human Resources Manager (AHRM)
The AHRM is a senior level leadership position within the organization; s/he has overall responsibility to ensure the efficient and smooth functioning of all administrative areas in the organization and has primary responsibility for the full range of human resource/personnel functions at Pathfinder. The AHRM has direct responsibility for managing the Administrative Unit including the supervision and mentoring of those staff. S/he is directly responsibility for creating, managing and updating administrative processes and policies to ensure the day to day administration operations of the office function smoothly. The AHRM also leads the continued development of effective systems and procedures in all HR areas such as recruitment, new employee orientation, staff training and recognition, consultant management, annual performance evaluations, contract renewals, staff benefits and insurance and other administrative and personnel policies. The AHRM will be informed and knowledgeable about all government requirements and laws that affect employment. With other Senior Management staff, s/he will develop policies and activities to create a highly professional and positive working environment. The AHRM will also lead initiatives and strategies in the area of institutional capacity building to ensure staff capacity in technical, managerial and administrative areas as needed to contribute effectively to Pathfinder?s programs in Viet Nam.
The AHRM will represent Pathfinder at appropriate external meetings and workshops.
– Ten or more years of experience in administration and human resources with direct responsibility for key functions in these areas
– University degree required, master degree in relevant field desirable
– Strong knowledge of the legal framework related to employment and labor, social and health insurance policies
– Solid understanding of government system and international nongovernmental agencies
– Knowledge of health/RH sector and/or development work strongly preferred
– Excellent leadership, management, analytical and negotiation skills, including budget management
– Ability to work under pressure within the office, and prioritize routine and ad hoc tasks
– Able to communicate and coordinate well with staff, and Vietnamese and international partners
– Excellent oral and written English skills
– Excellent computer skills
– Ability to travel occasionally within country and internationally
Application: Candidates are requested to submit letters of application and CVs in English with details of qualifications, experience and references by Friday, 29 February, 2008 to the following address:
Pathfinder International Vietnam Office
4th Floor, South Pacific Building
73 Ly Nam De Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Attn: Application for (title) Position
Or via email: JobApplication@pathfind.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.