UNDP cần tuyển trợ lý và kế toán dự án. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 23/01/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
A Project Assistant and a Project Accountant
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam (MOFA) in cooperation with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is implementing the 00058295 – Project ?Capacity Development for Economic Diplomacy and Business ? Government Policy Dialogue?.
As part of the cooperation, policy analysis conducted of current challenges and policy options in globalization and Viet Nam?s efforts in international integration (CPAP 2006-2010) will be developed.
The project will facilitate the formation of knowledge networks in support of policy research and analysis and will also build capacity through dedicated training programmes for high level officials.
To develop the capacity for Economic Diplomacy and the Business ? Government policy dialogue, a project assistant, a project accountant will be required.
Attached are the Terms of reference for the positions:
* Project Assistant 9450_080108_pa.pdf
* Project Accountant 9451_080108_pacct.pdf
Interested candidates are invited to submit an application document including:
* Updated CV in English,
* Copies of related certificates,
* Application letter indicating the position he/she applied for.
The application document should reach the address below.
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR THE PROJECT ACCOUNTANT
Job Title: Project Accountant
Duty station: Hanoi
Duration of Services: 7 months full-time work (from February 01, 2008 to August 31, 2008) with possible extension, based onperformanceand budget availability.
– University graduate in accounting/finance (Master degree in the field ispreferable)
– At lease 3 years of accounting experience, 2 years of which in an ODAproject or foreign invested company or international organisations
– Good ability to use accounting software and Microsoft Excel
– Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing reports in Vietnamese andEnglish
– Proven ability to produce timely financial reports as required
– Ability to work effectively either individually or in a team of cross-culturalenvironment
– Good organizational skill and ability to meet deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Ensure that the chart of accounts, accounting books are consistent and matching financial and management reporting requirements
2. Cooperate with Project Manager and other project staffs in implementing the financial management guidelines and internal control
3. Maintains cash books, including control of disbursements and balancing of books and ledgers; collects, registers and maintains information on changes in procedures and regulations. Ensure all accounting transactions re accurately and completely recorded in the accounting software based n valid supporting vouchers with full authorisation by Deputy National Project Director and Project Manager and follow the financial procedures of UNDP and Vietnamese Government?s regulations
4. Support Project Manager in preparing and revisingthe annual budget, quarterly budget and cost estimation for project activities. Ensure theefficient cash flow position of the project
5. Support Project Manger in survey of market prices of goods and servicesfor procurement purposes
6. Prepare financial report and fund request according to UNDP NationalExecution Manual for Vietnam (NEX)
7. Provide Project Manager and all related staffs with financial andaccounting information on periodic and ad-hoc basics
8. Update and supervise project staffs adhere to UNDP?s and VietnameseGovernment?s regulations on financial management, including cost norms
9. Support Project Manager in providing financial and accountinginformation to the external auditor, tax authorities and other authoritieswithall financial issues.
Main outputs to be produced (on periodical and ad-hoc basis):
– Financial reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
– Accounting books
– Requests for advance
– Financial management reports
Supervision and performance evaluation:
This position reports to Project Manager
The performance indicators of the position are:
– Auditor findings at the year-end audit
– Timely, accurate and complete financial reports
– Comments from UNDP accounting unit and Programme Officer
– Comments of Project Manager on quality of accounting information andreports
Project 00058295 – ?Capacity Development for Economic Diplomacy and
Business-Government Policy Dialogue?
Room # 405, 7 Chu Van An Street
Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Phone: (84 4) 799 3360
Fax: (84 4) 799 3424
Deadline for submissions: Wednesday 04:30 PM | 23-Jan-2008