CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM cần tuyển Cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Bình Định. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 15/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
PROJECT OFFICER IN BINH DINH
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese individual for Project Officer position in a Community Based Disaster Project with the goal is to enable poor households in 3 selected districts and communes in Binh Dinh to sustainable live with recurrent drought.
The working base for these positions is in Binh Dinh and contract duration is two years with a strong possibility of an extension.
Project Officer: Job Code: OFDA-PO
– Development of the project training schedule, IEC materials for agricultural and livestock training
– Organization and implementation of training workshop of agricultural and livestock training and demonstrations
– Coordination of vocational training and study tours
– Experience in M&E
– Facilitation of disaster risk assessment and community participatory action planning
– Monitoring of the disaster mitigation implementation process
– At least 2 years experience in community facilitation
– Proven professional experience in communication and training
– Good English skills
– Ability to work effectively as a team leader, team member and with minimal supervision
A competitive remuneration package for this position will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the Job code to:
CARE Ho Chi Minh City Project Office
433/19 Su Van Hanh Street
District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
OR email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date to apply for this position is 15 January 2008.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.