HSCV – Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam cần tuyển Điều phối chương trình làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 15/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam
Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV) is a grassroots NGO based in Hanoi , Vietnam . It is dedicated to serving orphans, homeless children and other children in need in Vietnam by providing assistance in the areas of food, shelter, clothing, health and education. Services are provided directly to the children by HSCV or through local Vietnamese child-based organizations addressing these needs.
HSCV is seeking to fill 1 vacancies for office in Hanoi :
*Terms and conditions*:
Report to National Program Manager
We offer a* 6 month* Contract with a 19 days probationary period, with a salary of $350 – $400 per month depending on qualifications . The start-date is immediate.
*The main duties: *(Please see the attached TOR)
*Qualifications and experience:*
– University degree with at least 2 years of working experience in community development works or humanitarian works
– Excellent English language skills, oral and written
– Strong computer skills
– Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently and in teams
– Experience in Project management including monitoring/evaluation and report writing
– Willing to travel and work in rural areas
Working experience with international NGO is preferable
*Interested candidates should submit Application for Employment (HSCV’s form), Cover letter in English and other certificate if available to email email@example.com
Or by post to:
Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
# 16, 208 Doi Can street- Ba Dinh district- Hanoi- Vietnam
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
*Deadline: 15 Dec. 2007 *