WWF cần tuyển cán bộ Kiểm lâm cộng đồng làm việc tại Tam Kỳ, Quảng Nam. Hạn chót gửi hồ sơ: 21/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
WWF Vietnam Programme is URGENTLY seeking for a Vietnamese National candidate to fill the position of Community Forestry Officer for BCI project working in Tam Ky, Quang Nam province office
Major duties and responsible:
The Community Forestry Officer is a full-time position to the project. The position will be contracted by WWF to facilitate participatory and consultative processes in community land use planning, community co-management agreement, which stakeholders develop, agree and adopt participatory management plans within a natural resource management mosaic under this project.
The main qualifications required:
– University or higher degree in a related field (forestry, sociology, resource management).
– At least five years of professional experience in a relevant field.
– Experience working for or with ODA projects and/or a relevant government agency.
– Familiarity with community conservation concepts, including community forestry and co-management
– Familiarity with the Vietnamese government institutional
framework for community forestry and conservation
– Proven ability to design and supervise participatory community based conservation models.
– Proven ability to work in a team of mixed skills, interests and abilities towards a common goal.
– Ability to focus on large-scale objectives and adapt activities and processes to meet the overall needs of a project.
– Fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese and English
Interested candidates should send a covering letter with their CV in English to Bui Thu Hien at email@example.com by 21 December 2007