Hiện nay FHI/VN đang cần tuyển cán bộ chương trình quốc gia làm việc tại Hà nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 30/11/2007. Địa chỉ liên hệ: Tầng 3, Số 1 Bà Triệu, Quận Hoàn Kiếm , Hà nội. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
EXCITING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN HA NOI
FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI) is an international non-profit, non-government organization that works with the Vietnamese Ministry of Health, other ministries, provincial health services and local non-government organizations in public health interventions, particularly HIV/AIDS, and clinical research in several infectious disease areas.
We are looking for an experienced Vietnamese national to fill in the position of Program Officer in Strategic Behavior Communication (SBC). The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing appropriate technical input for all SBC activities supported by FHI/Vietnam.
1. A degree in public health or social science
2. At least 3 years practical experience in the design and implementation of behavior change communication activities in health and development projects
3. Knowledge and experience in health, HIV/AIDS or development programs in Vietnam
4. Ability to supervise and monitor projects, set priorities and plan for successful program implementation
5. Ability to work well with all project staff, implementing agencies, counterparts, donor agencies and media communities
6. Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
7. Ability to travel and work in provinces at short notice
8. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work in a team
9. Ability to coordinate diverse activities
10. Strong interpersonal skills
Please send detailed curriculum vitae in English by November 30th, 2007 to: Recruiting Officer, Family Health International 3rd floor, No. 1 Ba Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
To obtain a detailed job de scri ption for the position, please send your request to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.