Tổ chức đang cần tuyển Cán bộ hành chính tại Thanh Hoá. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 11/11/2007. Liên lạc: Mrs. Hoang Thi Kim Quy , SPANISH RED CROSS, Số 15, Phố Thiền Quang, Hà Nội. Điện thoại: 04 9423 146. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
JOB DE scri ptION
Position LOGISTICS AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Location Based in Thanh Hoa province, Thach Thanh district
Reporting to Delegate of SPANISH RED CROSS
Duration 6 months.
To assist VIETNAM RED CROSS (VNRC) and SPANISH RED CROSS (SRC) Delegate in the implementation of disaster Relief activities in LEKIMA affected Districts in Thanh Hoa Province, Thach Thanh district, and Ninh Binh Province, Nho Quan District.
Areas of responsibility
The Project officer is assigned to the Program on a full time basis. In this capacity his/her specific duties and responsibilities include:
1. To ensure the distribution of rice and household kits in the selected communes
2. To be actively involved in all the activities under the coordination and support of SRC and VNRC for this project.
3. To assist and support SRC delegate and VNRC in the commercial procurement and transport contracts
4. To Co-ordinate, plan and manage the timely forwarding of relief items from suppliers to all Warehouse destinations in co-operation with VNRC
5. To coordinate, plan and manage together with VNRC the transport to delivery points for distribution of items to direct beneficiaries.
6. To manage in co-operation with the Finance Officer and SRC Delegate all financial issues related to the Transport and procurement
7. To liaise with VNRC, International, Governmental and Non Governmental Authorities and Organizations and collaborate where appropriate.
8. To support VNRC on the procurement procedure following the regulation of donor: obtain no less than three quotations; prepare a Comparative Bid Analysis and recommendation to purchase, with all information being systematically recorded in minutes where appropriate.
9. To produce regular, timely and accurate narrative and financial reports for the SRC delegate and for donors, following the donor’s regulation.
10. To support VNRC in ensuring the correct storage of goods and keep the tracking of the goods recorded.
11. To support VNRC in organizing local labor to effect the timely and efficient reception to and dispatch of goods from the warehouse.
12. To liaise and maintain timely communications with SRC delegate and Hanoi office to ensure the timely and efficient receipt and dispatch of goods from the warehouse.
13. To be willing to any other duty as and when required by the project.
Educational background: University Degree
Working Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in logistics/administration
Languages: Excellent command of written and spoken Vietnamese and English
Other skills and qualities: Competence in MS Windows programs (Word and Excel).
Knowledge of stock management tools,
Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Ability to represent SRC and the Project among national and international stakeholders
Interest in community development work. Ability of writing reports in english
Open-minded attitude to working with people in the rural areas
Willing to travel extensively
Ability to work in team and independently
Sense of initiative and responsibility
Mrs. Hoang Thi Kim Quy
SPANISH RED CROSS
15, Thien Quang Str., Ha Noi
Phone/ Fax: 844 9423 146
The closing date for applications is 11 November 2007 @ 5pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.
Spanish Red Cross is an equal opportunity employer.