CARE Việt nam hiện nay đang cần tuyển cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, An Giang và Cần Thơ. Liên hệ: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 23/11/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is seeking an experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill a position as Project Officer for a health project in the field of HIV working with People Living with HIV (PLHIV) in Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho and An Giang. This position is preferably based in Can Tho or An Giang but the possibility to be based in Ho Chi Minh City with frequent travel to project sites when required remains open.
The Project Officer is responsible to assist the Project Manager to carry out project activities and to assist in financial and administrative work.
Assist Project Managers to:
* Facilitate the development and implementation of work plans
* Assist in all day-to-day project financial and administrative work including budgeting, fund transferring, travel plans
* Prepare and organize training workshops in project sites: Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho and An Giang
* Provide direct support to sub-grant partners in project sites
* Work closely with counterparts to build the capacity and systems of project partners
* Maintain good working relations with other partners and staff
* Conduct regular monitoring activities via telephone, email and field visits to ensure the quality of work undertaken by the project partners in different project sites
* Follow up quarterly progress and financial report of partners
* Assist in collection, analysis and management of information to develop progress reports on project activities in agreed formats
* Translate documents from English into Vietnamese and vice versa when needed
* At least 1 year experience in HIV/AIDS programming or GIPA activities;
* Good communication and facilitation skills.
* Previous experience working with Community Based Organisations and self-help groups.
* Ability to communicate in English.
Interested persons should send a full English CV stating the position apply to email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Closing date to apply for this position is 23 November 2007
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.