Liên hệ: Bộ phận tuyển dụng IUCN Việt Nam – Human Resources
Unit, IUCN Vietnam Country Office, Villa No. 44/4,Van Bao Str., Ba
Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 positions – Water for Food and Ecosystem Initiative
Netherlands (LNV) -Vietnam Water Partnership
1. TECHNICAL ADVISOR (international – Hanoi based)
Responsible for provision of technical support to the implementation of the WFE initiative in Viet Nam including; integration of project into various sectors, guidance in coordination, management and implementation; review project activities, components, and partners; facilitate discussions on water resources management, agriculture and aquaculture development, hydropower production and ecosystem maintenance. (4-6 months over 12 months)
• Masters degree or above in a subject related to wetlands and water resources management and / or natural resources management;
• Over 6 years experience in integrated water resources management at an international level;
• Broad understanding of sectoral issues related to water resource management
• Work experience in Vietnam and / or South East Asia Countries
WETLANDS AND WATER RESOURCES PROGRAM SUPPORT OFFICER (National position- Hanoi)
Responsible for provision of technical and logistic support to the wetlands and water program including program planning, development, communication, networking, project implementation and capacity building. (initially for a period of 1 year).
• Appropriate degree in a subject related to wetlands and water resources management;
• 6 years of professional experience; and
• Knowledge of the project management cycle; and
• International project experience.
2. FOREST GOVERNANCE PROGRAMME CORDINATOR (national position – Hanoi with travel to the field sites)
“Strengthening Voices for Better Choices”, and FLEG components of the “Livelihoods and Landscapes Strategy” are two initiatives focusing on the sustainable forest management in Viet Nam and the Lower Mekong Basin. These initiatives are seeking build capacity towards addressing the forest law enforcement and governance (FLEG) process in Viet Nam.
This position will be responsible for working with government, private sector and civil society to build capacity towards addressing issues in forest law enforcement and governance. It is seeking to promote sustainable forest resources management and highlight issues in the timber trade at national and international levels. The incumbent will be responsible for coordination, network development, management, and implementation of the in-country activities of these initiatives to ensure achievement of the objectives through the provision of technical support and guidance to the project partners in forest governance issues, institutional strengthening and capacity building, development. of specific poverty reduction strategies linked to sustainable forest management. (for a period of 2 years)
• Advanced degree in a subject related to forest management, governance and policy issues;
• 7 years of suitable experience;
• Experience in project implementation and fundraising;
• Knowledge of Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade Debates at international, national, and local levels; and
• International project experience.
Interested candidates should send their applications and CV along with the names of two referees by 4 September 2007 to: Human Resources Unit, IUCN Vietnam Country Office, Villa No. 44/4,Van Bao Str., Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam, e-mail: email@example.com
Detailed TORs are available upon request.