Hội chữ thập đỏ Đức (GRC) tuyển cán bộ dự án. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 25/6/2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The German Red Cross is part of the world wide Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement assisting victims of conflict and disaster and people affected by social or health related crisis. The Red Cross movement provides to vulnerable people assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions and adheres to the seven principles of the Red Cross movement: Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity and Universality.
The German Red Cross assists in disaster response, rehabilitation and capacity building projects internationally on appeals of their sister organisations within the movement.
The German Red Cross (GRC) and the Vietnam Red Cross National Societies (VNRC) are implementing together Disaster Risk Reduction/ Climate Change Adaptation (DRR/CCA) projects to “Increase resilience and reduce vulnerability in targeted communes through supporting strategies that enable them to better prepare for, mitigate and respond to natural disasters” mainly in Thua Thien Hue Province.
Contract: 18 months.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Project Officer (PO) shall be based in Hue city with travelling to communes within Thua Thien Hue province and neighbouring provinces. The PO forms a team with the Project Manager under the overall management of GRC Country Representative and will be responsible for ensuring quality and technical support/ backup in GRC’s support to VNRC.
The Project Officer is assigned to the Project on a full time basis. In this capacity his/her specific duties and responsibilities include:
1. To ensure quality and technical assistance on project implementation, monitoring and management to VNRC Project team at national, provincial, district and communal levels.
2. To coordinate activities between GRC, VNRC HQ and VNRC branches at all level.
3. To provide assistance in financial management of the project.
4. To support preparation of intermediate and final narrative reports (in English), assist the financial reports and other required documentation for GRC.
5. To liaise and network with other relevant actors and stakeholders.
6. To support capacity building in the Red Cross branches.
7. To ensure that all experiences and lessons learnt during the project course are well documented for use in future VNRC activities.
8. To assist in translation and interpretation if necessary
9. To support VNRC/GRC in assessments and disaster response activities if required.
– Have a sound knowledge on developmental issues and I/NGOs in development and humanitarian.
– Knowledge and experience on Disaster Risk Reduction/ Climate Change Adaptation project implementation and management
– Experience in rural development and community development is an asset
– Preferably have a Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences with minimum 3 years experience of working in an I/NGO
– A good level of competency in communication, community-based monitoring, reporting, partners (project) management.
– Good knowledge of both written and verbal English is essential.
– Able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
– Ability and willingness to travel to the project sites (at least 70% of the working time, mainly in Hue Province)
– Proven experience in project work at grassroots level.
They are looking for
– Preferably Red Cross / Red Crescent knowledge/ experience
– Knowledge of Red Cross/ Red Crescent principles and willingness to adhere to them
– Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
– Ability to represent the project among national and international stakeholders
– Ability to work in team, independently and in stressful situations
– Sense of initiative and responsibility
– Ability to take initiatives, to develop contacts and to supervise people
– Analytical skills
– Competence in MS Windows programs, word processing, Excel, etc.
Please send applications until the 25th of June 2011 to the: