EMWF tuyển 01 Cán bộ liên lạc làm việc tại Hà nội và 01 Cán bộ chương trình làm việc tại Đà nẵng. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 22/10/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
East Meets West (EMW) is an American humanitarian services organization working in
1. Liaison Officer (Based in Hanoi)
1. Assist Team Leader and Project Manager in liaising with donor representatives on all aspects of the project at the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology funded by the University of Dublin
2. Provide logistical support to Team Leader and Project Manager .
3. Manage publicity activities for events and milestones. Create and organize publicity documents related to the project and provide these to donors and donor representatives as required.
4. Prepare schedules for reporting to donors and coordinate with Team Leader and Project Manager to make sure reports are filed on time and with appropriate supporting materials such as financial reports, pictures, etc.
5. Undertake similar activities for other EMW projects as requested by supervisor
1. University degree with minimum 3 years related experience, Communications and PR background. Knowledge and experience in public health is an advantage.
2. Fundamental knowledge in project administration/management.Information management skills are a desired asset.
3. Effective communication skills, both in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
4. Thorough knowledge in computer software applications
5. Good interpersonal skills: ability to work with local people to high-ranking officers
6. Effective problem-solving skills: courteous and helpful with partners, patients, and co-workers
7. Willingness to take on new challenges, to learn and share experiences with colleagues, partners, and supervisors
8. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and aptitude for social and charitable work
1. Program Officer (Based in Da Nang) for the SPELL program (long-term scholarship program for disadvantaged children)
1. Assist and consult partners in program activity implementation such as: in-kind gift preparation and scholarship delivery, program partner training, beneficiary family visits, supervision and reporting
2. Implement and monitor tutoring program for beneficiaries
3. Collect, process, achieve, and manage data on beneficiaries and project activities for the province under officer’s control
4. Supervise, monitor, and assess the cooperative attitudes of program partners
5. Visit families and shortlist beneficiaries in local communities
6. Report to coordinator, EMW leaders, and donors as required
7. Provide support for fundraising team
8. Contribute initiatives and ideas to build the program strategy and plan
9. Work in collaboration with the program coordinator to manage all activities in SPELL areas: supervise and manage program assistants, manage SPELL activities in project areas on weekly and monthly basis, and hold weekly meeting with SPELL team
1. Male, 30-40 years old with university degree in English Language
2. Minimum 2 years work experience in social work and community development. Relevant educational background and experience are advantages.
3. Strong knowledge and working skills in project and team management
4. Advanced skills in presentation, assessments, and problem-solving
5. Fundamental knowledge and skills in report writing, conducting interviews, planning, and data processing
6. Excellent computer skills and written and verbal communication skills in English
7.Willingness to travel, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
The deadline for the above positions is October 22nd, 2007. All interested candidates are welcome to contact and submit their applications to:
SERVICE CENTRE FOR DA NANG FOREIGN AFFAIRS (SCEDFA)
472 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau,
EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION – Da Nang Office
Website: www. eastmeetswest.org