GIZ tuyển phiên dịch, làm việc tại Đà Nẵng
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: trước 20/9/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
• In charge/ main resource person for all kinds of translations/ interpretations and the management of provided external translation support (if necessary);
• Consecutive oral interpretation of all bilateral, team, group meetings and social events (with the Vietnamese partner and if necessary within the project team);
• Consecutive (or simultaneous if technically possible) interpretation of larger conferences and workshops;
• Translation of all kinds of documents (e.g. official letters, written communication with Vietnamese partner institutions, scientific papers, all kinds of written project products from Vietnamese into English and vice versa;
• Process and file all kinds of documents and papers in both languages;
• Ensure close cooperation and communication with Vietnamese partner institutions;
• Assist in and/or carry out other office activities and other tasks, as assigned
• University degree in English and at least 5 years of working experience as an interpreter for international companies or projects;
• Experience with consecutive and simultaneous interpretation at conferences or international meetings;
• Proficiency with Windows XP and MS Office 2007;
• Ability to work independently and in an international and cultural diverse team;
• Good communication and cooperation skills, especially with the Vietnamese counterpart organisations at all project implementation levels;
• Meet deadlines, work under time pressure and occasionally oblige to irregular and long working hours
• Dynamic and self-motivated character;
• Experience with similar positions in other development cooperation project/programmes is an asset;
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, clear and promotive career path, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post, to the following address before Thursday, 20th September 2012.
GIZ Office Hanoi
6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Note: Please mention “Interpreter” on the envelope or in the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline. Tel contact is not encouraged.