FHI 360 đang tuyển 01 chuyên gia dự án, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 10.3.2012. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
FHI 360 (www.fhi360.org) is an international non-governmental organization that has been working in Viet Nam to promote the health and well-being of the Vietnamese population, particularly vulnerable and disenfranchised groups. FHI 360 is currently building the capacity of local organizations in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment; drug treatment policies and practices; clinical research for the development of vaccines and drugs; nutrition; non-communicable disease prevention; laboratory strengthening; and social and behavior change communication approaches to preventing the spread of zoonotic diseases.
We are seeking a qualified, experienced and highly motivated Vietnamese national to join FHI 360 for the position of Documentation & Knowledge Management Specialist for the Alive & Thrive Project. The position is based in Hanoi. *To obtain the full job description, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Summary: Alive & Thrive (www.aliveandthrive.org) a multi-year initiative (2009-2014) aimed at improving the nutritional status of infants and young children (IYCF), is led by FHI 360 and implemented through close partnership with Save the Children, GMMB, IFPRI and the University of California, Davis. In Viet Nam, A&T implements a social franchise model to promote good quality nutrition counseling in 15 provinces. In addition, A&T works with a wide variety of national stakeholders including the Ministry of Health, National Institute of Nutrition, Women’s Union and UN agencies to strengthen IYCF policy and programs
Position Summary: The Documentation & Knowledge Management Specialist will provide leadership in developing & executing a documentation strategy for A&T, Viet Nam. S/he will ensure the development of appropriate products and materials (in English and Vietnamese) that help capture A&T’s activities and results in Viet Nam in accordance with guidelines set forth by A&T, donors & other stakeholders. S/he will be responsible for maintaining an appropriate database of documents / publications / products developed. S/he will contribute to building and maintaining a positive image and impression of A&T in Vietnam and globally during and after the project.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and abilities:
– Advanced degree in journalism, communication or equivalent training & experience
– 3-5 years experience in developing and producing publications or other relevant communication work. Familiarity with graphic design and interest with public health matters preferred.
– Ability to work in a big team with various partners and think systematically and strategically about documentation & knowledge management
– Excellent verbal, written, presentation and editing skills in English and Vietnamese
– Strong interpersonal communication skills.
– Ability to translate technical matter into information products that are accessible to a broader audience through various channels
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, graphic design packages & other communication & design software
– Skills in photography and video desirable
FHI 360 offers competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please send detailed curriculum vitae in English by March 10, 2012 to:
Alive & Thrive Project,
Room 203 E4B Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound
No. 6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
In addition to curriculum vitae, a letter of application in English must include copies of certificates/degrees, and contact telephone numbers.
Please indicate which position you are applying for in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.