Tổ chức Đông Tây Hội ngộ (EMW) cần tuyển dụng vị trí quản lý văn phòng làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 01/3/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The East Meets West Foundation (EMW) is “the foundation for learning, healing and health”. Founded in 1988, EMW has a 24-year track record of innovative and effective work in Vietnam and a vast portfolio of completed projects. EMW projects and programs are known for their high quality, long-term sustainability, emphasis on results and significant scale.
We are now seeking a high qualified candidate to take the job of Office Manager, based in Hanoi Office. The Office Manager is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency of EMW’s Ha noi Representative Office.
– Prepare correspondences, memos, reports, presentations, emails and transmittals to local Counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to EMW Ha Noi’s Office operations
– Record and handle all incoming and outgoing correspondences to the proper people
– Make plan and prepare logistics for in-door and outdoor activities for EMWF Hanoi Office as required
– Maintain the professional appearance of common areas of the office – including conference rooms, kitchen, hallways, copy areas, and reception area
– Answer the telephone, take messages and transfer calls to appropriate staff member
– Maintain and update contact information in the Address Book
– Provide general administrative support to Country Director and senior management staff, including coordination & scheduling of meetings, maintenance of calendar, assist in preparation of expense reports
– Make all necessary travel arrangements and provision of logistics such as vehicles arrangement, airport pickup transfer, flight reservations/ confirmation/ cancellation/ change, air-ticket purchases, and hotel reservations
– Provide translation and interpretation services of transmittals, letters, minutes, reports, business contracts, meeting and other miscellaneous project documents from English into Vietnamese and vice versa upon request
– Establish and maintain all project file records/ systems for EMWF Hanoi Representative Office
– Maintain office supplies (stationery and equipments)
– Understand clearly EMW operations and projects/programs to provide response to any concerns from visitors, donors and clients, etc.
– Collect and review monthly timesheet of staff in HaNoi Office and send to Administration and Finance Department for further process
– Liaise with relevant local authorities to apply/ extend work visa and work permits for EMW leaders, expatriate staff and volunteer in Ha Noi Office
– Support Administration and Finance team in Danang to work with local authorities in Ha Noi to complete paperwork related to human resources upon request.
– Prepare and submit the monthly financial report including banking statements and financial reports to Country Director for approval and send to EMWF Danang Administration & Finance
– Conduct payment process for the operation of Ha Noi Office
– Manage petty cash of Ha Noi Office and make requests and estimation for monthly expenses of Ha Noi Office.
Other work assigned by Country Director and Senior Management staff.
Desired qualifications and attributes
– Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business Administration, English
– At least 3-4 years relevant work experience in administration and finance at international organizations
– Excellent English speaking and writing skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills to liaison with national and local high ranking people
– Strong presentation and facilitation skills, including an ability to build relationships
– Possess a professional attitude and diligence, and be able to work independently as well as work in a team
– Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
The deadline for the above positions is March 1, 2012. All interested candidates are welcome to contact and submit their applications to:
EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION