Plan là tổ chức quốc tế phi chính phủ, phi tôn giáo về phát triển nhân quyền và quyền trẻ em. Plan hướng đến một thế giới trong đó trẻ em có thể phát huy được hết tiềm năng của mình trong một xã hội tôn trọng nhân quyền và phẩm hạnh con người.
Plan hiện là một trong những tổ chức phát triển quốc tế lớn nhất cho sự phát triển của trẻ em, với kinh nghiệm hoạt động trên hơn 50 quốc gia nghèo nhất thế giới. Với ngân sách hang năm trên 14 triệu USD, hiện Plan đang mở rộng chương trình của mình tại Việt Nam. Tổ chức hiện đang tìm kiếm những ứng cử viên người Việt giàu kinh nghiệm, năng động cho các vị trí dài hạn dưới đây:
- Chuyên gia kế hoạch (làm việc tại Hà Nội)
- Chuyên gia giáo dục trẻ em (làm việc tại Gia Lai)
- Nhân viên tài chính (làm việc tại Gia Lai)
- Nhân viên dự án giáo dục (làm việc tại Bắc Giang)
Các vị trí trúng tuyển sẽ được nhận mức lương cạnh tranh cùng với các quyền lợi liên quan và cơ hội phát triển nghề nghiệp trong tương lai. Tất cả các đơn đăng ký sẽ được bảo đảm bí mật. Những ứng cử viên có nhu cầu tìm hiểu thêm về tổ chức Plan có thể tham khảo website http://plan-international.org/where-we-work/asia/vietnam/about-plan/jobs. Đơn đăng ký xin đề rõ vị trí tuyển dụng, gửi kèm với một sơ yếu lý lịch chi tiết bằng tiếng Anh, ảnh chân dung gần đây, địa chỉ liên lạc và các bản sao văn bằng liên quan. Hạn cuối nhận hồ sơ là ngày 28/10/2011. Hồ sơ gửi về:
Phòng Nhân sự – Tổ chức Plan tại Việt Nam
Tầng 10, 72 Trần Hưng Đạo, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Thông tin chi tiết về công việc như sau:
1. Participatory Planning Specialist (based in Hanoi)
Job Purpose: To provide technical support on participatory planning process for the socio-economic
development plans (SEDPs) at commune, district and province levels in the Pro-poor Participatory
Development Project (PPDP) to ensure the project objectives are met.
* Participatory methodologies for planning
• Review all available participatory methodologies that may be applicable for planning process to
ensure the participation of the most marginalized groups;
• Develop and take innovation in participatory methodologies and lessons learnt to revise/adjust for
better implementation of participatory planning processes for SEDPs;
• Lead the development of manual and format for setting up SEDPs.
* Developing the process for SEDPs
• Develop guidelines for Provincial Planning Specialists (PPS) to carry out the participatory planning
process for setting up SEDPs at commune, district and province levels;
• Directly support to PPS for setting up SEDPs when and where it is needed;
• Work closely with other departments/domains and Program Units (PUs) within Plan Vietnam to ensure
that all relevant activities are integrated/interpreted into SEDPs.
• Work closely and along with M & E Specialist to ensure the main indicators are developed for
monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of project.
* Supporting roles in PPDP team
• Support PPDP Project Manager in decision-making by providing reliable information/analysis for
improvement and achievement of the PPDP project;
• Contribute specific and constructive ideas or give feedback and recommendations to increase the
quality of works of the PPDP team;
• University graduate in Public Administration, Public Finance or Planning or relevant
• Minimum 5 years experience in development, with demonstrated track record of successful
implementation on integrated approaches for inclusion of marginalized groups in planning and
• Proven track record in grassroots participatory planning processes and their critical dialogue with local
• Experience in participatory planning processes in rural remote communities, preferably in Vietnam
• Knowledge and experience in public sector reform, decentralization and government budgeting processes
• Knowledge about Vietnam’s current policy environment and latest developments and opportunities
• Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing participatory approaches to reflect issues of
vulnerable and excluded groups
• Knowledge and experience in application of a rights-based approach
• A team player with seniority
• Convincing skills and diplomacy
• Innovative and solution seeker
• Able to synthesize complex issues in simple terms
2. Early Childhood Education Specialist (based in Gia Lai)
The Early Childhood Education Specialist will be working as member of the project team in the Gia Lai Early
Childhood Development Project implemented by Plan in Vietnam and funded by new Zealand Aid and Plan
Australia. The overall job purpose will be to provide technical expertise in the design and implementation of
the early childhood education component of the ECCD project in Gia Lai, thereby contributing to achieving the
overall project objectives.
Technical project design and development:
• Design strategies and key interventions for the early childhood education component under the ECCD
project in Gia Lai
• Develop technical guidance and quality standards for teachers/caregivers training to ensure the
consistency in ECCD project quality
• Provide technical assistance and advice to teacher and caregiver training interventions
• Review existing schools data and identify data collection and analysis related to knowledge, beliefs, and
practices on ECCE
• Manage ECCE assessments on school base education at various delivery levels with focus on the quality,
accessibility and availability of ECCE services. And document the results for further interventions and
improvement of the project implementation
• Support the establishment of monitoring and evaluation systems for school based interventions
• Identify key technical interventions and develop standard designs for project implementation in Gia Lai
• Work closely with national and international experts to provide technical supports to the project
• Support the project team and implementers with expert knowledge through quick response and timely
delivery of technical support to PU
• In collaboration with education Program team at CO and the protect team, develop and implement
capacity building activities for relevant Plan’s staff and partner on ECCE.
• Establish good relationship and networking with government partner in the country and Gia Lai province,
other INGOs and stakeholders to bring best practices to Plan Vietnam
• Active participation in the ECCE technical network to gain more technical expertise to improve project
• Adopt knowledge, experience, good practices in the sector to cascade relevant staff in Plan Vietnam
Learning and Innovation:
• Identify key learning and innovation from other experiences in and outside of Vietnam
• Identify the technical needs on research/ studies and propose specific research / studies to further
improve technical project implementation
• Support on documentation and dissemination of best practice and lessons learnt
• University graduate in Early childhood Education, education management or related fields
• Minimum of 4 years experience working with early childhood education
• Experience in technical designs and implementing ECCD project
• Experience in working with Government agencies at different levels, especially with education system
• Experience of monitoring and evaluating programs/ projects
• Experience in coaching, training, and facilitation.
• Experience of working with children and communities and in partnership with different stakeholders.
Knowledge and skills:
• Knowledge of policies and issues related to the ECCD sector in Vietnam
• Knowledge of technical expertise of the project and ECCD system/ partners in Vietnam
• Knowledge of practical lobbying and advocacy tools
• Good interpersonal, influencing, negotiation skills
• Good conceptual and analytical skills
• Ability to build external relationships and network at an advanced level
• Good English skills, both oral and written
• High level of computer proficiency
3. FINANCE OFFICER (based in Gia Lai)
• Process financial transactions related to office and project expenditures, and maintain an effective
filing system for financial transactions and project documents.
• Prepare financial reports and analysis reports for management purposes.
Provide support on financial training to Plan staff and partners.
Facilitate and review the decentralization processes and practices within Plan Vietnam.
• University degree in accounting/financing
• Minimum three years work experience in relevant sector
• Good English and accounting software skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Good analytical, facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to travel within Vietnam
4. EDUCATION PROJECT OFFICER (based in Bac Giang)
• Support in planning and implementation of project activities in the file of education in assigned area.
• Prepare the detail implementation plan and budget plans for submitting to relevant levels.
• Coordinate the project implementation and monitoring/evaluation activities.
• Prepare project progress, annual reports.
• Maintain partnership with and build capacity for key district and commune partners.
• Support phase-in activities in new communes/communities.
• Coordinate sponsorship works in assigned areas.
• Others tasked as assigned by line manager.
• University graduate relevant fields
• Minimum of 2 years experience working with education projects
• Experience in working with partners at provincial, district and commune levels, especially with education
• Knowledge of policies and issues related to education in province
• Good interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, conceptual and analytical skills
• Ability to build external relationships and network,
• Good command of English and strong computer skills.