Văn phòng tư vấn AHT cần tuyển 1 tư vấn về Khu vực Bảo tồn Quốc gia làm việc cho dự án Phong Nha Kẻ Bàng tại Đồng Hới, Quảng Bình . Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 28-08-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
AHT Consultant Office is looking for the long-term National Protected Area Specialist (PAM Specialist) for the PNKB project in Dong Hoi, Quang Binh.
The National PAM Specialist assists the Chief Technical Advisor in technical matters regarding protected area management and biodiversity conservation, and in liaison with the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and relevant line departments and government agencies. The work consists of providing technical advisory support to the Project Management Unit and the PNKB National Park and its staff members, at province and district/park level.
– B.Sc. or M.Sc. in environmental science, natural resources management, protected area management, ecology, conservation biology, wildlife management, or other relevant discipline.
– At least 8 years of general relevant working experience, of which at least 5 years in biodiversity conservation or/and protected area planning & management in Vietnam.
– Thorough understanding and active knowledge base of the legal framework and institutional setting of SUF, protected areas, biodiversity conservation, and environmental law enforcement in Vietnam, and preferably of PFES (Payment for Forest Environmental Services)
– Qualifications or working experience in environmental law enforcement in Vietnam are an advantage
– Fully computer literate; proficiency in GIS software is an advantage.
– Languages: excellent command of written and verbal English and Vietnamese.
– Working experience in ODA project(s), preferably in KfW projects, is a strong advantage.
– Experience in NGO’s working with Government agencies is an advantage.
For more detail information, please see the attached TOR.
Interested candidates can send their CV with a cover letter not later than 28 August 2011 to Mr. Bas van Helvoort, email: KfW.BasVanHelvoort@gmail.com or to Mr. Trinh Ba Duong, email VietTanConsulting@gmail.com.