Quỹ Bảo tồn Thiên nhiên Quốc tế (WWF) tuyển điều phối viên về nuôi trồng thủy sản làm việc tại Hà Nội và đi công tác tại các vùng dự án theo yêu cầu.
Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 19/8/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
WWF is one of the world’s largest and most respected independent conservation organizations, with almost 5 million supporters and a global network active in over 100 countries. WWF’s mission is to stop the degradation of the earth’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by conserving the world’s biological diversity, ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable, and promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption.
WWF Vietnam Country Programme is one country component of the WWF Greater Mekong and is the implementing arm for projects in Vietnam mainly in Central Annamites, Southern Annamites and the Mekong Delta. Our major activities focus on Freshwater, Forestry, Marine and Aquaculture, Agriculture and Agroforestry, Policy and Advocacy.
They are currently seeking for an well-qualified and experienced candidate to fill a full-time position of AQUACULTURE COORDINATOR. The position will be based in Hanoi city, Vienam with frequent travel to the project sites.
– The position is responsible for the development, planning, development, implementation and management of current and future aquaculture projects in Mekong Delta Landscape in close cooperation with aquaculture staff. This position will be directly manage the current and future projects on promoting shrimp and pangasius ASC certification.
– The Aquaculture Manager will provide support to all activities related to aquaculture under WWF Vietmam Programme.
– Working closely with Mekong Delta team to develop new proposals related to aquaculture in Mekong Delta to ensure all the objectives related to Mekong Delta in GMPO Strategic Plan (2011-2015) will be achieved.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Master degree level in an appropriate field (conservation / environment / natural resource management marine / freshwater / aquaculture/terrestrial ecology) is preferred. Additional academic training or a degree in a management field would be a strong asset.
Qualification in Project Management:
– Proven record in developing, implementing and managing projects in the field of conservation, nature resources management and aquaculture.
– Knowledge of development and conservation issues and the context in Mekong Delta.
– Understanding of local laws and regulations of Vietnam in related fields;
– A working knowledge of financial management, especially of projects;
– Knowledge of the realities of government agencies, development partners, donor institutions, and the not-for-profit sector in the project
– Fluency in written and spoken English;
– Proficiency in MS Office and functional software.
– At least 5 years experience working at aquaculture projects and two years working in Mekong Delta.
– Significant supervisory experience, with excellent interpersonal, communication and diplomatic skills with the ability to manage and interact at all levels of an international, multicultural and multilingual organization
– Experience of working and negotiating with Government officials and/or donors at all levels.
– Experience of working in multi-cultural environment
– Experience of working with Government officials, local communities and/or donors at all levels
– People management, coaching and capacity building/development
– Presentation, communications, and negotiation
– Networking, Teamwork, Planning, organisation, time management, facilitation, and coordination
– Fluency in written and spoken English and local language
– Proficiency in MS Office
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, CV and available degrees and qualifications in English to Ms. Bui Thu Hien, HR Officer, WWF Vietnam Country Programme.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to WWF Vietnam Office at D13 Thang Long International Village, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 19 August 2011 with interviews afterward.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No telephone contact
Detailed TOR of the position is posted on www.panda.org/greatermekong