Tổ chức Hòa Bình và phát triển Việt Nam (Tây Ban Nha) cần tuyển 1 vị trí trợ lý hành chính và kế toán, làm việc tại văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 31 -08-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Peace and Development Vietnam (PyD) is a Spanish International NGO working in 14 countries around the word. PyD is supporting the implementation of two 4 -year Regional programs to Promote Gender Equality in Political Participation (Politics) and Economic Empowerment with gender perspective in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Philippines, East Timor and Vietnam, hereinafter referred to as PyD Regional Programmes. In Vietnam, it will be implemented is Quang Nam and Da Nang provinces. The Program aims to:
– Support regional initiatives that promote debate and analysis of political participation of women.
– Strengthen governance focusing on gender equality and promote the participation of women in the public administration.
– Encourage local initiatives which promote employment and entrepreneurship, while gender disparity is alleviated through improving skills of local authorities and civil society.
– Promote rural development with local and gender approach, enabling fair distribution and control of resources.
– Promote Social Rights of vulnerable people through social justice initiatives on equality and non-discrimination, especially women
PyD Vietnam is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the positions of Temporary Finance & Administration Assistant (4 months covering a maternity leave). She/he will be a part of PYD finance and administration team to support and facilitate the implementation of programmes in line with PyD values, strategy and guidelines.
They offer a competitive package, in accordance with candidate skills and experience.
1. Functional Title: Finance & Administration Assistant
2. Status: Full Time
3. Organizational Relationship:
Reporting to: Finance & Administration Senior Officer
4. Location: PYD in Vietnam – Hanoi-based
5. Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounting and finance responsibilities:
1. Record daily financial transactions into PyD application system.
2. Perform first checking of invoices, accounting vouchers and supporting documents.
3. Support counterpart/s in preparing financial reports: review expenditures, arrangement of invoices and other supporting documents, etc.. Follow up with counterpart that the financial reports meet deadlines and PyD/donor requirements, making sure that the identified issues are amended by the partners.
4. Translate carefully from Vietnamese to English/Spanish the financial reports, invoices and other supporting documents according to PyD/donor requirements and procedures.
5. Filing / archiving financial documents.
1. Handle reception activities: Welcome and receive visitors/guests; phone pickup and answering or taking messages, manage the in/out fax; receive and distribute letters; maintain the contact list etc.
2. Contact/paper drop to/with local authorities/suppliers/contractors as requested.
3. Handle logistics for workshop/travelers/visitors including visa and ticket arrangement.
4. Arrangement of business cards, mobile phones, landline phones and e-mail.
5. Purchase of office supply and keep stationary stock.
6. Maintain the fixed asset register and do physical inventory.
7. Liaison with Social Insurance Authorities regarding registration for new employees, pension and maternity matters….
8. Ensure systematic filing of office documentation.
9. Prepare monthly payroll.
Conduct other finance and administration related tasks as requested by line managers.
6. Post-Specific Qualifications:
– University degree on administration/financial education areas.
– Degree on Spanish language
– A minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in the area finance and administration.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Having proven skill of English/Spanish and Vietnamese communication.
– Good computer skills, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
– Attention to details and accurate
– Team-work skills and spirit.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send via email an application letter and CV in English/Spanish before 31 August 2011 to:
Ms. Mai Hang: firstname.lastname@example.org