Hiệp hội xây dựng xanh Việt Nam cần tuyển quản lý kỹ thuật. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 22 tháng 8 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Vietnam Green Building Council (VGBC) is a project of the Green Cities Fund, Inc. (GCF), an international non-governmental organisation based in Oakland, California. VGBC is a non-profit organisation and functions solely to build up a green construction environment in Vietnam.
They aim to be the focal point for academia, government, and the private sector while defining green building metrics to drive market transformation.
They are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Technical Manager based in the Hanoi office. The Technical Manager is responsible for research, development and monitoring the LOTUS rating tools and technical activities, LOTUS certification process and promote the LOTUS rating tools and green buildings in the construction industry in Vietnam.
Job title: TECHNICAL MANAGER
Department: Technical Department
Report to: Executive Director (ED)
Availability: September 2011
1. Job Summary:
– To manage the development and maintenance of the LOTUS green building rating system, tools, and other LOTUS related tasks
– – To manage LOTUS certification and assessment committees
To define, manage and publish all technical research.
2. Tasks and responsibilities:
– LOTUS rating tools and technical activities:
– To manage the development of LOTUS tools including all research projects and technical documents for LOTUS tool development
– To manage the process of updating and revising the existing tools
– To manage, plan and train (internal and external) resources needed to deliver LOTUS rating tools
– To develop, write and update all LOTUS technical documents and other marketing materials related to LOTUS tools
– To manage the online Green Database
– To ensure precise translation and interpretation of technical documents (both in English and Vietnamese)
– To define and coordinate LOTUS certification assessment committees
– To manage the process of LOTUS certification projects
– To monitor all projects registered for certification
Raising awareness and capacity building activities:
– To prepare internal and external communications on LOTUS
– To provide lectures on green building at commercial, governmental and academia conferences in Vietnam and abroad
– To coordinate with Admin-Communication Dept. in related activities
– To coordinate with local and international partners/sponsors to promote LOTUS and green building practices
– To define and implement budget of the Technical Department
– To monitor and manage cash flow and budget for the department
– Other duties: to be assigned by the Executive Director
– Vietnamese national
– Tertiary degree in engineering (M&E or Civil Engineering) or architecture
– 10 years experience in the construction industry
– Experience in management of projects, team-focused/task-focused groups and budget
– Experience in or good understanding about the application of LOTUS rating tools and other similar building rating tools would be a strong asset
– Software modeling and interpretation skills
– Good web-development knowledge, including pHp, MySql, java and html.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills (Vietnamese and English).
– Strong interest and knowledge about sustainable construction
– Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
– Ability to meet with deadlines
– Intelligent, independent, pro-active and not-for-profit oriented mind
– Willing to travel
Salary and benefits: Negotiable
Interested candidates are invited to send CV and a letter of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter of interest should describe your future personal/work goals, your interests and anything interesting or relevant. They regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To learn more about our project and activities, please go to their website: www.vgbc.org.vn
Vietnam Green Building Council is an equal opportunity employer