Economica Việt Nam cần tuyển 2 cán bộ nghiên cứu kinh tế và điều phối dự án, làm việc tại văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 15-08-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Economica Vietnam is a Vietnamese consulting firm based in Hanoi. Its main areas of work include economic research, policy analysis, development consulting, business consulting, project management, especially in the field of macro economics, business environment reforms, regulatory reforms, local economic development, sector development policies, SME, banking, private sector development, provincial governance, rural finance, etc. The firm is looking for two qualified candidates for the position of researcher and coordinator.
Job title: Economic Researcher and Coordinator
– Carry out research, studies either by him/ herself independently or in a team under the guidance of the team leader.
– Designing survey and implementation.
– Collecting and processing data, statistics, and data tabulation.
– Write report independently or under the leadership of team leader.
– Liaise with and assist clients (in Vietnam and abroad) in implementing research and consulting projects.
– Support to the organization of consulting missions, workshop and seminars.
– Present at workshops and seminars.
– Prepare and provide inputs to consultants/ researchers (international and national).
– Acting as interpreter when required.
– Translating of documents, studies, researches (English – Vietnamese, Vietnamese – English).
– Preparing tender documents, proposal for research and consulting work.
– Manage and coordinate research and consulting projects,
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree (in development economics, economics, business administration, public policy or other relevant fields)
– Strong command of written and spoken Vietnamese and English.
– Good analytical skills. Knowledge of econometrics and statistics is an asset.
– Strong report writing skills (in both English and Vietnamese).
– At least three years of working experience. Experience in working in research institutions or in international organizations is an asset.
– Ability to travel to project sites in provinces.
– Self-disciplined, honest and diligent.
Interested candidates should send their CV, a motivation letter, copies of academic degrees and certificates, a recent photo to:
No. 16, Lot 14B, Trung Yen 5 Rd.,
Trung Yen, Trung Hoa,
Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicant is requested to state his/ her desired salary in the motivation letter. They encourage you to send us copies of your writing and/ or publications to demonstrate your analytical and writing capability. The application and supporting documents should reach the firm before 15 August 2011.